The Assassin Brotherhood in Tamriel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

where should the Assassins set up shop?

• Markarth

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Windhelm

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Whiterun

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Riften

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Solitude

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Indeed. I feel dissapointed to have grey in my positive rating bar, but you had good reason.

Would be allies or enemies of other assassins? Like the DB.

Now THATS a tricky one... i the only other assassins are the Dark Brotherhood and WAY evil so i would say to stay away from em and if neccesary engage the enemy.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Maybe we just use the standard forts? Occupied by bandits?

i was JUST about to suggest that! its like were on the same wave length!!!! this is awesome but im going to bail for a while and grab a shower. so save the ideas for one longer thread later. thanks. homie PEACE OUT AND VICTORIA DE LA ASSISSINI

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The thieves guild would be our allies, as well as the companions. I don't know where we'll find good courtisans

Staff member
Huge amount of ideas. The dragons could be the precursors, the words of power the apples of eden. We could even include powerful artifacts like deadric artifacts (yep the princes are precursors too).

The dragonbone weapons may fit the color scheme better

Solitude's access to ports might serve us better.

We could be sympathetic to both Imperials and Stormcloaks, just not Ulfric.

And I could elaborate but I can't remember all of it.

Edit: investing in stores is like renovating them.

Staff member
We could make it unique and seperate of Ezio and that whole storyline, and make it exclusively Skyrim. I was also thinking we could set up a hierarchy in the forums ie: like the guys doing the aldmeri dominion ranks are. Just add our own twist on it.

Staff member
Alduin and his dragons want mankind enslaved so I was thinking it would fit Juno.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The Brotherly Update (1.01)
Race: I despise racism. Towards me and towards others, but many of us in TES5 world rely on race to begin our new characters. But in the Brotherhood of assassins should we consider other races "unable" to be assassins? the answer is HELL NO. You can pick whatever race you want and be welcomed amognst our ranks, we are all brothers after all. So your orc, two handed warrior can dorn the eagles hood just the same as your quiet, killing khajiit. Just remember no matter whatever role your playing in the fight against the templars, weather it be smuggling weapons, clearing forts, or eliminating high ranking officers, that we all are equal and should all carry our hidden blade in case the need arises to act.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The Brotherly Update (1.02)
Potential Assassin Robes: The Assassin's garb is by far the biggest challenge we face in bringing the Brotherhood to Tamriel. That's why i have developed these Hooded armour combos to best replicate the robes of our brothers. Now remember the robes (according to lore and game data) change depending on geapgraphical location and time period. (i.e Ezio's lush Italian tailored dress; Connor's Sewn suit w/ buttons and chaps) So these armour combos fit the bill the best (In my opinion)
1.) Dark Brotherhood Combo; This combo is only possible by completing the quest "Destroy The Dark Brotherhood" so if you do not wish to eliminate the infamous assassins then keep scrollin. By killing all of the assassins within the sanctuary and looting there bodies you will find many valuable armour pieces but to make this combo you will need; Shrouded Hood, Shrouded boots, Shrouded Gloves, and Nazir's Redguard clothes. The unlikely combo gives you an amazing stat boost, an awesome fitting hood, and a great colour scheme. For Master Assassins
2.) Assassin Ranger: This is a great combo because you can get it way early on and it looks great. Use this for assassin who need to stay light on their feet when out in the field. You will need; An Adept Hood; leather armour; mixed greaves. It doesn't offer any stat boosts but its easy to get and looks pretty cool.
For Assassin Recruits
3.) Dawnguard Assassin: Similar to the Assassin Ranger this getup requires; the adept hood, dawnguard light boots/gloves, dawnguard light armour (brown). This set up works really well, but requires you to join another faction which isnt bad but it may cause you to leave the scope of your journey everyone once in a while. For Assassin Warriors
Well there ya have it some awesome armour combos. Expect more content later.

LilgamerX

Ya know there are a few things that you really have to respect about the assassins "requesta de pache" or rest in peace. even though it seems that they can hate their targets they would always treat them with respect even in death

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The Brotherly Update (1.03)
Challenges! Who doesn't love a challenge? Since there aren't any actual quests where we can embark to destroy templars I've comprised a list of Assassin-Friendly challenges to improve your game. Complete the challenges to ascend the leaderboards or submit your own challenge. These challenges range in difficulty.
1. Accept a Bounty letter from a local city, kill only the bandit leader.
2. Kill an enemy with planted poison, do not be detected.
3. Replace an unsuspecting person's coinpurse with a Red Mountain Flower. (Civilian or Enemy)
4. Steal Hajvaar Ironhand's Treasure, do not be detected, let him live. (Chest + Contents on Table)
5. Recruit an Assassin from every major hold. (Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, Markarth, Dawnstar, Falkreth, Morthal)
Well there's the first set of challenges, if you think you are a master assassin and these are too easy, wait till next time. We're gonna step it up a notch. Have fun out there, gentlemen (and ladies) stay safe.

NordWarrior5

Master Assassin
It's no secret. I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED! So I get all giddy at the thought of combining the world of Assassins Creed and TES, by bringing a brother into skyrim. But i always wondered, "How would i do it?" So i decided to comprise a forum for the AC fans to catalogue all thoughts. Here's the neccesities.

1.) Hooded Armour: Every Assassin at one point (usually on missions) wears a hooded robe with greaves. So what armour do you think would fit this the best?

2.) Weapons: Assassins are the masters of the silent kill, so a small hidden blade is obvious, but which one? And yes there have been assassins who wielded greatswords and axes, but they were usually assassin knights (aka support and hired muscle) and never reached the rank of master. (The same with bows/arrows) So feel free to use whatever weapon you like, brother. But keep your hidden blade handy.

3.) The Templars: Obviously there is no templar faction, but that doesnt mean we cant use our imagination a little bit and roleplay some templars in there. Which Skyrim characters would be templars? General Tullius? Elenwin? Or just Some Bandit leaders? You decide

4.) The Creed: Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. No truer words have been spoken. But can the creed and its tenants be upheld in the world if skyrim? I believe so, but we in the brotherhood act as one, so i still wish to hear your opinion.

5.) The Brothers: Ill admit, when Machiavelli first said, "Go then. recruit our first novices" I got all giddy. So with the option of having followers we can bring the brotherhood to Skyrim. So who is worthy of being an assassin? Faendal? Lydia? I for one enjoy the idea of recruiting and equipping followers from all towns and major holds, training them for a bit, and then leave them there to defend the brotherhood's influence while i am away. What about you?

6.) The Headquarters: Ezio had Tiber Island. Connor had the Davenport Homestead. Yusaf had The Istanbul Mosque. So, my brothers, where should we set up shop? Im thinking a player home, obviously. Maybe Markarth? We'll have a vote.

Well there it is, my brothers. The first few guidelines for our new creed in Tamriel. I hope to hear your input soon. Also keep in mind when answering questions please consider your brothers playing on different platforms, and might not have the same access to mods as you so include Vanilla gameplay answers. Remember my brothers...Unity.
Hooded armor should be a retextue of the thalmor armor. For the weapon there is a mod out there for a dwarven wrist blade. The templars should be the stormcloaks and the assasins are trying to take back skyrim.Also the head quarters dont use a city find a place out of the way like maybe pinewatch once it has been cleared

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Hooded armor should be a retextue of the thalmor armor. For the weapon there is a mod out there for a dwarven wrist blade. The templars should be the stormcloaks and the assasins are trying to take back skyrim.Also the head quarters dont use a city find a place out of the way like maybe pinewatch once it has been cleared

Ah man, if there was a Dwarven Wristblade i can assure you i would have 600000 at my secret hideout. But if i may, note the ending paragraph in the Mission Statement, it says consider gamers on different platforms or vanilla textures. Not to say the mods arent inspired and credited but we want to find ways for ALL to play.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The Brotherly Update (1.04)
A New set of Assassin Guild Challenges or AGC for short,(yeah we're totally calling em that now) So dust off your hidden blades and flip up your hoods. Here we go.
1.) Kill an enemy with a combination of Throw Voice Shout and a Destruction Rune/ Booby Trap
2.) Kill a Foresworn Briarheart by pickpocketing his Briar Heart
3.) Kill all human NPCs in Helgen during the quest Unbound
4.) Survive a fall from falling off the Bridge leading to the College of Winterhold
5.) Knock an enemy down, finish em off with the crossbow/bow

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The Brotherly Update (1.05)
Some New Assassin Friendly Vocab, cause we gettin smart up in this Brotherhood. NEXT LEVEL ASSASSIN GENIOUS!
The Chain Kill: Using one weapon to kill an enemy and before he hits the floor, change weapons and kill the next scrub in your way, best suited for ambushes (i.e Bow to Crossbow to Firebolt to Sword) try to rack up as many as possible in a row

NordWarrior5

Master Assassin
Ah man, if there was a Dwarven Wristblade i can assure you i would have 600000 at my secret hideout. But if i may, note the ending paragraph in the Mission Statement, it says consider gamers on different platforms or vanilla textures. Not to say the mods arent inspired and credited but we want to find ways for ALL to play.
Accepted

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts