The Assassin Brotherhood in Tamriel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

where should the Assassins set up shop?

• Markarth

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Windhelm

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Whiterun

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Riften

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Solitude

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
It's no secret. I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED! So I get all giddy at the thought of combining the world of Assassins Creed and TES, by bringing a brother into skyrim. But i always wondered, "How would i do it?" So i decided to comprise a forum for the AC fans to catalogue all thoughts. Here's the neccesities.

1.) Hooded Armour: Every Assassin at one point (usually on missions) wears a hooded robe with greaves. So what armour do you think would fit this the best?

2.) Weapons: Assassins are the masters of the silent kill, so a small hidden blade is obvious, but which one? And yes there have been assassins who wielded greatswords and axes, but they were usually assassin knights (aka support and hired muscle) and never reached the rank of master. (The same with bows/arrows) So feel free to use whatever weapon you like, brother. But keep your hidden blade handy.

3.) The Templars: Obviously there is no templar faction, but that doesnt mean we cant use our imagination a little bit and roleplay some templars in there. Which Skyrim characters would be templars? General Tullius? Elenwin? Or just Some Bandit leaders? You decide

4.) The Creed: Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. No truer words have been spoken. But can the creed and its tenants be upheld in the world if skyrim? I believe so, but we in the brotherhood act as one, so i still wish to hear your opinion.

5.) The Brothers: Ill admit, when Machiavelli first said, "Go then. recruit our first novices" I got all giddy. So with the option of having followers we can bring the brotherhood to Skyrim. So who is worthy of being an assassin? Faendal? Lydia? I for one enjoy the idea of recruiting and equipping followers from all towns and major holds, training them for a bit, and then leave them there to defend the brotherhood's influence while i am away. What about you?

6.) The Headquarters: Ezio had Tiber Island. Connor had the Davenport Homestead. Yusaf had The Istanbul Mosque. So, my brothers, where should we set up shop? Im thinking a player home, obviously. Maybe Markarth? We'll have a vote.

Well there it is, my brothers. The first few guidelines for our new creed in Tamriel. I hope to hear your input soon. Also keep in mind when answering questions please consider your brothers playing on different platforms, and might not have the same access to mods as you so include Vanilla gameplay answers. Remember my brothers...Unity.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
This sounds promising, I belive this game combines with some of the mechanics of Assassin's Creed would be awesome.

Staff member
Markarth would be the most ideal, all that silver! Not to mention the architecture. Very defendable. second would have to be Whiterun, it is the center for trade.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Markarth would be the most ideal, all that silver! Not to mention the architecture. Very defendable. second would have to be Whiterun, it is the center for trade.

I know i talk about "What do you guys think" a lot in the article but i was already planning on living in markarth XD

Staff member
For the armour... well most are gonna go with Nightingale... I say we wear every day attire... mixed with armour. Maybe mourner's clothing? Or robes?

Staff member
Weapon will obviously be daggers, bound weapons, bows... possibilities are endless there. I'd go with daedric daggers for the primary, and bows. They just look mean and scream assassin.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
For the armour... well most are gonna go with Nightingale... I say we wear every day attire... mixed with armour. Maybe mourner's clothing? Or robes?

i assumed as much, that most would choose nightingale which is fine. But me? im going to invent my own armour specific for the creed. maybe adept hood + leather armour/dawnguard + greaves

Staff member
The Aldmeri Dominion recieve the most hate in this game, but would it be originsl to make them the Templars? They certainly fit the bill.

Staff member
The follower idea is solid. We could rescue the prisoners from the Aldmeri Dominion too.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
The follower idea is solid. We could rescue the prisoners from the Aldmeri Dominion too.

This is AMAZING feed bacl you rock dude. but Ethinis ( i think thats his name) is a member of the thieves guild and you have no further interaction with em outside of that quest.

Staff member
Then their is Sapphire! The bandits could be involved. Some sort of conspiracy.

Staff member
On the computer we could make it happen, but I am rather limited on console

Staff member
As am I. Im planning on taking some money from my tattoo fund to get a new laptop and TES5 and Really get good at wasting time but for now xbox fits the bill

Indeed. I feel dissapointed to have grey in my positive rating bar, but you had good reason.

Would be allies or enemies of other assassins? Like the DB.

Staff member
Word Walls would be the closest thing we get to those capturable outposts. But i really don't favor making the dragons some sort of templar thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts