• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Didi-Ek looked out at sea, leaning over the boat side and watching the horizon. This was the first time she had ever been on a boat. She seemed to be taking to it surprisingly well for her first time, and she thought it a great honor that her clan had chosen her to go to fight in this foreign land for glory. She glanced over at her Net-Mo who was not taking well to being on a boat at all. He, too, was leaning over the boat side... losing his lunch.

Didi-Ek wrinkled her nose. "Gross," she told him, in the language of the Tang Mo.

Ook-In gave a grunt and wiped his mouth with a cloth, which he then dropped overboard. "I'm fine. Don't lean so far over the edge, Honored One. I have heard talk of huge fish with sharp teeth which can swallow a grown man whole."

Didi-Ek seemed to lean over the boat even more, her eyes widening in curiosity. "Really?" She was soon grabbed by Ook-In and placed back in the middle of the boat. He gave her a stern look.

Didi-Ek pouted a little, but stayed away from the edge of the boat. "I am bored, Ook-In."

Ook-In grunted again. "It is nearly time for bed. Come, I will read you a story, and you can dream of being bored no more."

He led the little Tang-Mo below deck.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Lou'Shun stood at the front of the boat and let the fresh night air whistle past him and make his brown fur stand on end under his robes and hood. Almost all of his weight had been placed onto his large staff that closely resembled a large twisted branch of a tree held by both of his shaking hands. He stared at the water as it parted to either side of the boat and the moon as it reflected off of the shiny surface that seemed to be endless around him.

"Oh how I love the night time." He said with a hint of insanity about him. "The unusual things come out at night. The monsters."

He spoke as if someone was listening, which as far as he was aware, no one was. Then, with a wide smile on his aged face, the elderly Tang-mo made his way towards the centre of the upper deck. He raised his staff into the air as hight as his arms would allow and in a flash of blinding light a series of firework-like sparks flew into the air and exploded silently to illuminate the sky with a memorising pattern. Lou'Shun watched the lights in the sky and smiled even wider. Finally, when all traces of his magic were gone he began to hum a tune and wander off below deck to his room.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran wriggled and squirmed like she had been held down against her bed and she was trying to escape, but in fact it had been the nightmares that she was having it terrored her and she was trapped in this world that wasn't real, but could become if she didn't survive this journey. Finally she broke free to find no one holding her down and she had just been imagining it, but she was in shock and sweat ran down her hairy brow. She stood up to see her bed soked in sweat and small drops of blood which she guessed came from her nose as she felt dry blood around it.

She was too unsettled to sleep so she walked out of her cabin and walked to the top deck which was deserted exept from about 4 or 5 who were looking over the side of the ship down at the water. Ty-ran saw a small table which had no inhabitants so she sat herself down on one of the chairs. " What am I doing here? I can't fight and can't kill. So basically i've signed my life away for nothing!" Ty-ran thought feeling the tears begin to roll down her face onto the wooden floorboards of the deck. She buried her head in her hands trying not to cry, but for who? Herself? She sat up and began to look confident like there was nothing wrong, but anyone who was intelligent could tell she was upset.

Assassin99

Wandering the ship, Tsel saw the tang mo of earlier, looking upset.
    "What troubles you child?" Said Tsel going up to her.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    " You could tell? Well I have to work on my acting won't I? Well i've just had a rough night and well i have to admit I can't fight and i'm not a killer. So why are you still up? Ty-ran said sniffling her nose and wiping it with her arm.

Assassin99

"I rarely sleep, now follow me, I'll teach you how to fight if that's what your worried about."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran looked up at Tsel and smiled and she nodded at his prosal excited for what she might learn from him. "That would be great if you could teach me a thing or two!" she said smiling at her new mentor and following his lead.

Assassin99

Tsel moved to the training room and when he got there he picked up a wooden sword and threw it at Ty-ran, who flinched away from it.
    "Next time you will catch, now come at me." said Tsel taking a wooden sword for himself

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran hesitated before picking up the wooden sword that had been thrown at her eyeing Tsel's every move incase he decided to attack her while she was picking up the sword. Once she had retrived it she stared at Tsel not knowing what to do so she just did what she thought was what he wanted so she ran at him screaming with frustration for no reason and swung the sword at him.

Assassin99

When Ty-ran came at him, Tsel did a manouver that twisted the stick out of Ty-ran's hands, hurting her wrists slightly in the process.
    "Again."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran growled at Tsel showing her razor sharp teeth and retrivied the sword once more and as soon as she had touched it she felt pain in her wrists where Tsel had flung away the sword. She could feel the rage building up inside her and she flung the sword at him and nearly took him by surprise.

Assassin99

Tsel rolled out of the way.
    "Interesting, go rest tomorow you begin your real training."

Sun&Moon

Ja' Rhaz sat on a barrel sharpening his clawed gauntlets. Why am I even on this boat? He thought to himself. He looked out at the sea hoping to find something worth jumping ship for. But the sea was about a inviting as a Tsaesci's smile. He wanted to explore Tamriel, hunt it's animals, and find one of those Khajiit maiden's he had heard about. Ja' Rhaz thought a lot about that. He was amazed that there was another race like his so far away. He wondered what they would be like. He put his gauntlets on and started picking things out of his mane. Of course his mane was clean as always, but it became a habit over time. He did not see many of his species with a mane like his.

He scanned the others on the ship. They all looked as delighted as ever to be heading to this new land to conquer it, Ja' Rhaz only came because of the prospect of new hunting land. The thought of hunting made him hungry. "Where can I get some food around here, I'm starving!" He yelled at anyone within hearing distance. Several of the others looked at him, alarmed that someone was causing such a disruption. If someone did not direct him to somewhere that he could get some nice rare meat, he was going to have a problem. He had been sleeping most of the trip and didn't know where anything was. He was used to fasting, but when he was truly hungry he wanted food immediately.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Shakes-The-Stars had just come back from her meal, it was small in comparison with what she could consume, but her appetite had dwindled with her excitement. She was coming back on deck when she heard a man yelling about food. She chuckled a little, though her face didn't not show her amusement, and approached the man.

"Would you like me to show you to the dining hall?" Her voice was gruff and her face didn't offer any more invitation to the hungry Ka Po'Tun. She didn't mind how she came off though, if he wanted the help then he would take it, and if not then it wasn't her problem. She curled the tip of her scaly tail as she waited on the man to answer not because she was impatient, but because she was anxious to know her next task.

Sun&Moon

"Finally someone speaks up." He glared angrily at all those who had just sat there speechless. He turned to look at the woman who had spoke up. But Ja' Rhaz smelled her before he saw her. He knew the unmistakable scent of a Tsaesci. "Well show me the way then lady!" He knew he was not making the best impression on his fellow passengers, but he was hungry and wanted food now. He started to follow her to the dining hall.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Stars frowned deeper at his command to her. Her beady eyes glared a little hard at the man and his mane.

"You had best show some respect to me." She said in a slow, slick manner.

"I am, after all, showing you to the food you are about to eat." She turned from the man saying, "Come along now." and lead him off the deck and down the corridor to the dining hall. There was still plenty of food left, Scares-The-Stars saw, and when she entered the room she side-stepped and placed herself along the wall so the Ka Po'Tun man could enter.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran had been told to go and have some rest and the real training would begin tomorrow. She was annoyed with Tsel as he hadn't treated her well, but she guessed that it was apart of the initial training. Ty-ran marched to her room without another word to Tsel.

When she got to her room she fell on top of her room wandering why Tsel had treated her badly in training. Tsel closed her eyes and then remembered the nightmares. She got up and sat at a small table in her room and thought about what her training would bring and what might happen when they began the invasion and she knew she had to treasure every second of her training.

Skyrimosity

It was in the middle of the night, long after all the soldiers on the ship had begun sleeping, that word came the ship was nearing landfall. A few of the soldiers were awoken by the captain and began waking up every other person on the entire ship with news that landfall was soon to be made. Every last soldier had barely begun to strap on their armor when the ship hit the land with an unmistakable crash-like sound. All of the soldiers soon filed off the ship.

The captain of the ship, a rowdy Ka Po'Tun, began shouting out to all the men. "You are to head to the Nordic City of Solitude. Outside in the part, we have received reports of a very important trading warehouse. Your goal: capture the warehouse. The warehouse will allow the main army to more easily siege and capture the city. Remember, you can't let anyone notice you prior to fighting. It is best if you reach the town and begin the attack before dawn. You can expect reinforcements in 3 Sun Shifts... er I mean days." The Captain then pointed his finger to the right, signaling which way Solitude was.

The 100 so soldiers of this advance army began walking steadily in the cold Skyrim night toward Solitude. Their eyes begged for sleep, their minds hungered for relaxation, but yet their hearts told them to capture and hold the warehouse, no matter the cost.

M'Kassh spoke in the night, perhaps a little too loudly, "I am proud to bring honor to my fellow tribesmen and to all of Akavir! Remember comrades, no mercy to the human scum!" His heart spoke for him, his mind and body feeling the aches of lack of sleep.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran heard shouting outside and didn't understand what was going on. Ty- ran walked out of the room where soldiers were putting on thir armour and werwe wielding deadly blades that could swipe a head clean off. Ty-ran had never wielded a blade before, just wood, but she knew that wood wouldn't be enough against steel. Ty-ran then felt a bit of a sahiver and then she felt a bit sad and she knew why. She had got into such a rage with Tsel and know she had to fight along side him, but he could also get killed. She could get killed.

She could feel tears running down her eyes as she remembered her brothers and how she might never she them again. She went to a room where there was armour and weapons. She put on a set of heavy armour which covered her whole body from head to toe. She picked up a sword made of a strtange type of metal or something like that. She then walked to the deck where the soldiers were readying themselves to fight a battle which would definatly cause some of them to die!

Assassin99

Tsel saw Ty-ran crying and went up to her.
    "Do not worry, I will protect you little one." He said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts