That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UndeadDollface

Professional Corpse
How about that even more awkward moment when you realize that there are plenty of toilets in Skyrim . . . what do you think all those buckets are for? :eek:

There goes the neighbourhood...

PrisonerLizzie

The awkward moment when I come into Whiterun in the middle of the night to find Ulfberth standing next to Breezhome like a damn peeping tom......every night. When approached he says that he and I need to have a drink sometime.....o_O

Ji'Dar

Khajiit Archer
That awkward moment when you try out a new follower but even though they're way better than Lydia you eventually come crawling back to her.

OvoidAxhead

When a regular axe just won't cut it.
That awkward moment when you miss with your Greater Power and can't use it for a whole day.

Twiffle

This awk moment actually happened to me a few nights ago,...
I had just despatched an elder dragon when 4 bandits decided to appear and have a go at me, id downed 2 when a frightened woman dressed in rags came running over picked up the nearest greatsword and hammered the remainder in 2 hits and all she wanted was bloody directions to the nearest town

Wildroses

One of my female characters was staying in the Bee and Barb upstairs room. She was carrying a lot of things she wanted to keep, but had to leave a lot of heavy loot in a nearby dungeon. My eye fell on the nearest chest which said: "Steal from empty chest." I thought: "Hey I can just put my stuff in here for a few hours and go back to that dungeon." Leading to...

That awkward moment when you get arrested and fined for putting things you legally owned into an empty chest.

And that awkward moment when you realised the only way Romlyn Dreth could have seen and hence snitched on you when in your room with the door closed was if he was peering up at me through the spaces in the floorboards. I can only think of one plausible reason why a man would be peering at a woman who believed herself to be alone and unobserved in a bedroom, you dirty little elf!

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
You break the laws of psychics and gravity via horse.

Saozig

Hippy
You break the laws of psychics and gravity via horse.

This reminds me. I was traveling through the mountain pass near Haemar's Shame once, and a horse just came tumbling down the mountain side and landed, dead, in front of me. Quite awkward.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
This reminds me. I was traveling through the mountain pass near Haemar's Shame once, and a horse just came tumbling down the mountain side and landed, dead, in front of me. Quite awkward.
That happened to me Except it was a falmer and i was in dwarven ruins

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you successfully manage to shove two Falmer who were inches away from killing you off a high ledge, only to take a wrong step and go plummeting off of that ledge yourself.

...you step into the Hall of Attainment just in time to view Mirabelle Ervine gracefully falling from the second floor with a splash into the building's focal point.

...Sergius Turranius for some reason spawns standing on top of a table.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
You find yourself posting on this thread several times.....
and when you are playing :D with a dead body and the secret door in Hjerim and your wife comes along and starts sweeping said body.....

kyleekay

(Hopefully these haven't been mentioned. If they have, I apologize.)

The awkward moment when no single citizens of Skyrim will give you the time of day, until you obtain a cheap necklace that magically makes everyone fawn over you.

The awkward moment when despite saving a town from a dragon, the guards still patronize you with questions about Sweetrolls.

The awkward moment when you're the only Khajiit allowed inside walled cities.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...a Thalmor soldier is screaming "Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!" whilst doing battle with a death hound, as the death hound is inexplicably ascending into the air, hoisted aloft by the Thalmor's glory.

Rhubarb&Custard

That awkward moment when your horse you ONLY just bought not five minutes ago, rushes into a giant camp to get herself launched into the air by an angry giant and lands at your feet dead, so you have to walk the rest of the way. :mad:

Rafter75

That awkward moment when you and your wife head to bed in breezhome and Lydia is still sitting in the room with you....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts