That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
That Awkward moment when you accidentally pick the wrong shout and instead of clearing the freezing mist you Whirlwind Sprint straight into it.

But that's probably just me.

UndeadDollface

Professional Corpse
The awkward moment where you are selling of a bunch of useless junk in your inventory only to realize you're looking at the merchant's inventory and your actually buying said useless junk.

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Ysmir is Talos... I think.

--That awkward moment when an opponent's blow causes your Light/Heavy Armor to improve, triggering a level-up... but also kills you in the process.
Ysmir is short for Ysgamor

PrisonerLizzie

That awkward moment when you are doing the animal extermination quest only to realize your husband and housecarl have let a bear into your home and you've been sent to go take care of things....oh I wanted to crush some skulls!

Wildroses

That awkward moment when you are 20 minutes into a 150 minute train ride home with your laptop, looting a bunch of recently killed necromancers, then you glance at the old lady sitting next to you staring at the three corpses wearing yellow bikini's visible on your computer screen.

JoeReese

...when you've just accepted the Assassinate the Emperor contract, and suddenly all the guards seem to know you...
standalone

Moonwort

...when you've just accepted the Assassinate the Emperor contract, and suddenly all the guards seem to know you...
Hail Sithis!

That awkward moment when the high drama between Vignar and Baalgruf after the Battle of Whiterun is interrupted by an inane comment from your follower:

Baalgruf: ... like a dagger in the back.
Vignar: You think this is personal! ...
Mjoll: I love the cold air...

Facepalm.

Saozig

Hippy
That awkward moment when you think your low level character can take on that mammoth/wispmother/frost troll and can't.

Morgan

That awkward moment when you spy a pair of bandits in the distance and engage in battle, quickly dispatching them to the afterlife. Then you approach, and find they were not bandits at all, but hunters innocently poaching a fox or deer, who would have had only kind words and a place by their fire for you had you but approached in peace.

Wildroses

Hail Sithis!

That awkward moment when the high drama between Vignar and Baalgruf after the Battle of Whiterun is interrupted by an inane comment from your follower:

Baalgruf: ... like a dagger in the back.
Vignar: You think this is personal! ...
Mjoll: I love the cold air...

Facepalm.

I had one of those once. Erandur totally ruined a moment of high dramatic tension in the Civil War questline. It was while I was delivering Baalgruf's war axe to Ulfric. Ulfric told me I was "brave" to carry such a message and gave all these veiled threats about Whiterun needing to "entertain visitors" soon as things would be exciting. I told him he would be stopped, and he responded with this speech about how even if he ended in a dark alley with a dagger in his back the people had seen the truth and wouldn't back down. Erandur decided that this was the perfect moment to exclaim: "Windhelm is absolutely freezing! How can these people tolerate it?!" I facepalmed so hard I bloodied my nose.

Raggmopp

That aquard moment when you relaize that you hired a cute lass for housecarl and beutifull bard. to keep the house warm and lively, with your housband and you practically are never home... :eek:

Wildroses

That awkward moment where Ulfric is attacking Whiterun, so you report to your supervisor for instructions, and he instantly recognises you as the woman who got charged with breaching the peace for being a smart alec when a guard told her to pick up the weapon she dropped eleven levels ago.

And the awkward moment where he makes you pay that fine in full before letting you go and risk you life defending the city from the Stormcloak army on it's doorstep.

KattSand

Premium Member
That awkward moment when you find Cicero, Sam Guevenne and a dremora lord upstairs at the bannered mare doing....whatever it is they are doing.

(I'm on xbox so don't expect a high quality screenshot ;))

A99k7.jpg

Saozig

Hippy

Saozig

Hippy
That awkward moment when you meet a Dark Elf on the road who says he's going to Windhelm to "join the Stormcloaks because Ulric has the right idea".

That awkward moment when you realize there are no toilets or outhouses in Skyrim.

That awkward moment when you didn't hear anything Jarl Siddgeir said to you because you will too busy wondering if you could kill his sleazy ass.

Alice

That awkward moment when you are killing a mark for a quest and you are far away for stealth reasons, you line up your shot and you let loose a perfectly precise arrow, until the mark moves and a town guard steps in their way, you are now wanted for murder in the hold =(.

Morgan

That awkward moment when you realize there are no toilets or outhouses in Skyrim.

How about that even more awkward moment when you realize that there are plenty of toilets in Skyrim . . . what do you think all those buckets are for? :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts