That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
...you stare down to the inanimate carcass of your 1000 septim horse.... 20 gallops from the stable.

...when, in a house that is half-engulfed in flames, you find a burnt body clutching a Scroll of Flame Atronach.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
That awkward moment when you're reading every post about Hearthfire sadly with violin music playing in the background.

Same with Dawnguard, but I'm on PC, I just haven't got it yet. I don't even know who Serana is.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
That awkward moment when you're standing over you're followers still warm body when you realize the only reason that you going to reload the game. Is because it would be to much trouble to try to recover all the stuff you had them carry.

Lars Of Morrowind

That awkward moment when you're running away from a giant, turn back to hit him with fireballs and see his mammoth run over him. The giant fell down stuck in the standing position, too. It looked hilarious, and I'm pretty sure it took his health down a bit. The mammoth didn't even try to come after me, either.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
That awkward moment when you're leveling your sneak on a Greybeard while he is walking and he suddenly looks back at you. You start thinking that he's gonna LIZ-SLEN-NUS your ass, and instead he falls on his knees to meditate. :Dragonborn:

Neriad13

Premium Member
That awkward moment when Fralia Gray-Mane begs you to help find her son, and you reply "What do you have for sale?"

Fralia's never sold me a single thing in my life. :sadface: For some reason she's glitched to not have a shop in every game I've ever played. Whenever I talk to her, she starts whining about her son and I'm like "Lady. Lady, c'mon. I just want to buy some 'bits and bobbles' or did you lie about that to me?" o_O She didn't even open up her shop after I'd saved Thorald.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
That awkward moment when an Imperial Soldier attacks you and upon killing him, a random man named Talsgar the Wanderer attacks you as well. :eek:

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate

I couldn't resist this :X
YES. Just imagine me watching trailers for Hearthfire and Dawnguard with this playing. I think I actually used this song O_O

The Nonchalant Thief

Bunny shall die!
...when, in public, you see a plant that looks almost exactly like Tundra Cotton...and you almost go to collect it.

...proud of yourself for having been outside in the shaded sunlight for two hours, you get on Skyrim. You find your character walking out of the thieves guild, remembering that you had taken some Riften bedlam job from Delvin. You go to a place, taking 10-15 minutes to completely steal everything (from valuables to brooms and tankards).... only to realize that everything was free to take, anyway.. Then, you go and clear out the alchemy shop, calculating in your head how much you had stolen. Wondering why your quest isn't completed, you check the journal only to realize that you had taken a numbers job in Markarth.

(it's kind of like waking up early, dress, and get ready to catch the bus for school, and then looking outside and realizing that there was 5 in of snow outside...which, like the journal, had been there the whole time)

You suddenly realize there is no Forum member called List, who you always thought was very opinionated.

After unleashing your entire magic and archery arsenal against a giant frostbite spider, you approach it and discover it is a fern.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
That awkward moment when you look for your Skyrim everywhere but can't find it, and find out that your Dad mysteriously pre-ordered Halo 4, which he said he had no money for.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
That awkward moment when you look for your Skyrim everywhere but can't find it, and find out that your Dad mysteriously pre-ordered Halo 4, which he said he had no money for.

Awwww. Skyrim > Halo any number.

---

That awkward moment when you "tcl 0" your character hoping to stand on top of one of the tall stone edifices in Whiterun separating the market from the Gildergreen area, only to realize that the object comprising that is not, in fact, solid, and fall to your death as soon as you re-enable collisions.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
That awkward moment when you have to chase a horse across the plains of whiterun because it's going to snitch on you in the Skyrim courts. "I call klipper the horse to the stand"

ShangTsung

Yep, the Forsworn Briarhearts have an item on them called a Briarheart. Here I was thinking it was just a fancy name for them, until I actually got close enough to see the Briarheart jammed in their chests. If you can pickpocket the Briarheart without getting caught, they die instantly. It's funnier if they're sleeping, because the game has to account for them waking up first, then dying. :p

i never EVER knew about that! ...i also laughed so hard watching this vid i almost pissed myself. :D

ShangTsung

that awk moment when you're wearing fortify restoration glitched enchanted armor which makes you invincable, you finish "the forsworn conspiracy" mission, the guards then say before arresting you "no one escapes sigma mine, NO ONE!" you chuckle your balls off at them knowing you can't be killed and then realize in sigma mine you no longer have your armor... :eek:
this actually happened to me! that snickers commercial came to mind.. wanna get away? lol

That awkward moment when you realize you haven't owned Skyrim in months and you still post on the forums..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts