TESO should react to weapons hitting different parts of foes.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jake Johnson

Not every hit is fatal or immediately fatal.

For example, finally you should be able to hit foes in the knee or arms and disable them, rather than kill them (good if you need a surrender instead of a kill.)

Using this system, at last, you might be able to end an adventurer's career via "an arrow to the knee."

SaveVsBedWet

While we're at it, if you roll out of range of a melee weapon, should you be getting hit by it?!

And if all offensive spells are sending out Sidewinder missiles at me, what is the point of roll dodging? The fireballs just follow me everywhere I go and don't appear to have an explosion timer on them to where they detonate without hitting me whether I avoid them or not.

AS88

Staff member
Can you imagine how much witchcraft that'd take to implement, though? Especially in PvP where there'll be literally scores of people fighting at once. Bethesda didn't even do it in Skyrim because it's hard work - the modding community did it.

I don't think we'll see that in MMOs til next gen

Rimfaxe96

TESO is already pretty advanced. Don't compare it to single player game mechanics or you'll never be happy with it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts