TESO - Discussion & Recruitment

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cazimir

I was really hoping to see an Argonian in that trailer.

But anyway, as with every ES game, I'll be playing a Dunmer first. Probably will eventually make a character in each faction, though. Possibly a Dunmer, Altmer, and a Bosmer, since I really like elves. My play style in MMOs has always been casual. But it would be nice to find a game/community that I feel really invested in.

Kal

Owner - The Tamriel Traveler
I was really hoping to see an Argonian in that trailer.

But anyway, as with every ES game, I'll be playing a Dunmer first. Probably will eventually make a character in each faction, though. Possibly a Dunmer, Altmer, and a Bosmer, since I really like elves. My play style in MMOs has always been casual. But it would be nice to find a game/community that I feel really invested in.

I recently restarted Skyrim as a Bosmer, and I have to say that I have not been dissapointed. My primary guild will be casual PvE (shenanigans). I just got my new ES community website up (still a lot of bugs to work out). If you're looking for a community to be a part of, I would love to have someone such as yourself that would be invested.

The website is The Tamriel Traveler. I've JUST gotten it up and running, but I think it has a lot of value already. It is still a little buggy though, so please join, but be forgiving. :)

Chaleria

Hello All -
I was just browsing the forums for information when I came across this thread. I found my guild for TESO via TamrielFoundry.com. I'm actually a former WoW player and just started to play TES [tonight, lol] to see what it is like before TESO comes out.

I'm not big on raiding or PvP guilds, so I've gone with a casual guild that won't require either to be a part of their community - and it is a vast one, encompassing many more games than just WoW or TESO. If you're interested, I suggest you check them out: http://www.revenantgaming.com. They welcome all sorts of players with minimum requirements, one being that you are 18+. They're looking to have a strong player base when the game goes live!
Happy Hunting
Chaleria<>Ebonheart Pact<>Dunmer

mamali

so , what is the system re .....

wait ? monthly charge ?

i'm out ...

can't pay ...

mamali

As far as I know, they haven't announced either way yet. You may want to check your source. It's possible of course, that I have missed something, but I doubt it.

aaaaaaaaahhhh , its not coming to xbox360 anyway :sadface: