• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vauldis

So lately this mod has been updating a lot and frankly , I'm excited.

For anyone who doesn't know Tamerial online is another attempt to make skyrim a co-op experience , and honestly, the maker is doing well. He's already got npc sync and quest sync running.

So does anyone have any plans or hopes for this mod? Personally I'm looking forward to the inevitable possibilities for roleplay this will spawn. Oh and the idea of screwing around with my friends, ya know, resurrecting the corpse of the guy they were about to loot, attacking them when they inevitably steal my stuff. I'm looking forward to this mod...

Link to the mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038/?

( side note: not 100% sure this is the correct place to post this but TO is a work in progress mod so...yeah)

Kattus

I have high hopes for this! My sole goal is to d*ck around in skyrim with my friend, defeat foes and harass npcs and the likes. I've been tracking this mod for a while and seeing its progress is really uplifting.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Vauldis

I have high hopes for this! My sole goal is to d*ck around in skyrim with my friend, defeat foes and harass npcs and the likes. I've been tracking this mod for a while and seeing its progress is really uplifting.

yeah I've been keeping track of it as well. I just need to nag my talk friends who have Skyrim to play it with me. Otherwise I'm suck as a vanilla necromancer on a public server ;-;
I need psiikotics necromancy to feel like a real necromancer. Mod supports a thing on it right now right?

Kattus

yeah I've been keeping track of it as well. I just need to nag my talk friends who have Skyrim to play it with me. Otherwise I'm suck as a vanilla necromancer on a public server ;-;
I need psiikotics necromancy to feel like a real necromancer. Mod supports a thing on it right now right?

Well I know they support armor and weapon mods, I'm not sure about bigger ones that might alter gameplay or spells.

hershangames

I had no idea such a mod existed!!! Now I'm really excited!!

I'll finally get to be a d**k around Skyrim with my friends! And prove them that my rogue is capable of annihilating everything even if he doesn't have(quote)a "giant hammer that wrecks s**t" or a "spell to burn the world".

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Vauldis

I had no idea such a mod existed!!! Now I'm really excited!!

I'll finally get to be a d**k around Skyrim with my friends! And prove them that my rogue is capable of annihilating everything even if he doesn't have(quote)a "giant hammer that wrecks s**t" or a "spell to burn the world".

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk
Yeah I didn't think too many people knew about this mod so I decided to post here.

And I can kill my friends to show them...uh.. ...that I can kill them whenever I please.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts