• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Anyone else following the waves of early access invites religiously?! lol. December 13th here... *crosses fingers for Friday* ;)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Hmm, well be prepared to waste life just like with WoW. This game is an exact copy of WoW except with voice acting and a personal story line. Yes, it is more badass because it's Star Wars, but in the end, you will has no life.

Titanburner

Premium Member
Hmm, well be prepared to waste life just like with WoW. This game is an exact copy of WoW except with voice acting and a personal story line. Yes, it is more badass because it's Star Wars, but in the end, you will has no life.
I accept those terms lol. I've been gaming since I was 5, and so far the years I spent playing Everquest and WoW were by far my best gaming years.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I do have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed beta testing it. I felt very sad when it ended because I knew I wouldn't be able to play it ever again lol. If only I had the time and money to invest in stuff like that now >.<. Oh wait I totally forgot, it's not 100% like WoW because BioWare made it and it contains tons of chat options that lean you towards the dark side or light side.

Titanburner

Premium Member
I do have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed beta testing it. I felt very sad when it ended because I knew I wouldn't be able to play it ever again lol. If only I had the time and money to invest in stuff like that now >.<. Oh wait I totally forgot, it's not 100% like WoW because BioWare made it and it contains tons of chat options that lean you towards the dark side or light side.
I always make time for Star Wars hehe.

Titanburner

Premium Member
Anyone else following the waves of early access invites religiously?! lol. December 13th here... *crosses fingers for Friday* ;)

Let me just say (not that i'm sure that anyone cares, but someone might.) that this is by far the greatest MMO experience I have had to date. I've played UO, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, WoW, Rift, SWG, DCUO, CO, CoH, CoV, AoC, LoTRO and probably a few others I forgot to mention. I personally have never experienced immersion on a MMO level like I have with this game. With the graphics cranked, my headphones on, and the sweet voice actedness (yes that is now officially a word lol) flowing based upon my own decisions I am a lightsaber wielding defender of all that is good and fair in the Galatic Republic. I won't go into a full on review as those are posted everywhere, but if you have had even the slightest doubt about diving into SWTOR or are wrestling with the idea of giving it a chance...please, please let me do you a favor and have you follow my advice. GET IT. PLAY IT. DO IT NOW.

Mikk

Article Writer
I dare not neglect the mutant spawn of Star Wars and WoW, there's pretty much no doubt I'll waste countless hours of my life on this game XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts