• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vidarr

Hey guys,

So, my current character received the 'Letter from the Jarl of Falkreath' quite some time ago, and I have not yet done anything about it.

This is because - being a major RPer - I do not want to buy land in Falkreath (or even deal with that sniveling Sidgeir) until it is under Stormcloak control (again, RPing).

So, my plan was to wait until I take over Falkreath in the Civil War, and then pursue the whole land thing with Dengeir (who takes over as Jarl of Falkreath).

My question is:
If I switch jarls, will I still be able to purchase land in Falkreath - despite receiving the letter from Sidgeir rather than Dengeir?

I've been hearing things now that suggest there may be issues with this sort of thing.

ANY advice/input would be HUGELY appreciated!

Hi Vidarr ----:) I think the land should still be available to you as , Sidger is a Stormcloak loyalist . The only hang up I have heard of is if anyone kill's the Jarl's right hand man , on a D.B. mission , the land would be Kput for you to aquire. Good Luck to you .....

Vidarr

Hey man, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry, but I think you're confusing Siddgeir with Dengeir (his uncle).
Siddgeir is the initial jarl of Falkreath, and is an Imperial Legion supporter.
Dengeir is his uncle, and he becomes the jarl of Falkreath if it is taken over by the stormcloaks, because HE supports them.

My concern is that, seeing as I have a "Letter from Jarl Siddgeir of Falkreath", I might not be able to talk to Dengeir (after taking Falkreath for the Stormcloaks) about buying land (Lakeview Manor).
And I won't have to worry about the whole D.B issue, seeing as my character destroyed them all a while ago ;)

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated!

Yea tks I did get mixed up there LOL If we could get Dagmar to help she/he knows sooooo much bout this game ya might want to message Dagmar for good solid anwser . Cheers :)

Vidarr

Thanks Remington, maybe I'll give that a shot.

But please, if anyone else has any input/advice - I would love to hear it!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts