• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
About draugr: Check at the newest hotfix in my website.

Btw about the book it happened randomly I didnt "force" npc to give me the quest with THAT book.

Btw what is it so funny since I didnt understand very well.

Last edited:

Shari3979

The newest hotfix say nothing about Humans and Undead module.

I am aware that it happened randomly. It's not what I asked. Using the console was for finishing the quest so to be able to get another quest from Urag. Because you can't get another book quest from him until the previous is finished.

What were your feelings when you wrote those words?

The newest hotfix say nothing about Humans and Undead module.
read better about the boss health, which is inherited also from SAI branches.

I am aware that it happened randomly. It's not what I asked. Using the console was for finishing the quest so to be able to get another quest from Urag. Because you can't get another book quest from him until the previous is finished.
It was the first quest to retrieve a random book he gave me in this game-play.
That's why I was so surprised.
Supernatural Bestiary is very very uncommon.
With it you have also a chance to craft some explosive arrows.

What were your feelings when you wrote those words?

Nothing that worth laugh on it or ridicolous neither.

Shari3979

You would be surprise to know what different reactions could trigger an event. For me your attitude in that particular moment made me laugh(in a good way)

You changed Mirmulnir scale? It seems a bit smaller that I remember.

Last edited:

vlaka

Hiya, havent been around in a while. Good to see you're still updating your awesome mod!
Any chance it's compatible with Combat Evolved?

Hiya, havent been around in a while. Good to see you're still updating your awesome mod!
Any chance it's compatible with Combat Evolved?

Hi Vlaka, yes and SAI is now even betterly improved.

And yes, SAI is compatible with combat evolved which I use it too. Main + HC stealth.

vlaka

Are Draugrs supposed to have a damage tolerance? They don't take damage until i've hit them 5 or so times.

Are Draugrs supposed to have a damage tolerance? They don't take damage until i've hit them 5 or so times.

Yes at least until they are turned, then draugr bosses may have also an additional health bonus increase too.
Btw I am planning a small workaround tweak for them to improve it betterly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts