"Suggestions for Skyrim/Skyrim Mods" section.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gaer

I recommend adding two major sections.

Skyrim Suggestions
Simply put, suggestions of things you would like to see in Vanilla Skyrim only.

Wishlists or otherwise unrelated ideas grouped together will be removed at the administrator's
discretion.

Redundant ideas will be warned. Non-administrators MUST provide reference links to previous, similar posts on this website. If they fail to provide the original poster with this information, they are in no position to berate the original poster, and any reports they make on that post will be counted as invalid.

Skyrim Mods
A section dedicated to Skyrim Mod discussion only. Mods themselves will be put in subsections.

Complete Mods
A sub-section for completed, published and downloadable mods.

Work-in-Progress
Sub-section for mods that are not yet complete. They may be downloadable, but not require

Suggestions
Suggestions for mods to begin and the discussion of said suggestions.

Thank you for your time, Skyrim Forum Staff.

-Gaer

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We do have the mods section already in the main forum list.

As far as the wish list, I don't have a problem with the philosophy of it, but since we're not the official developers or anything, I'm not sure how useful it would be to have here. Do the official Beth forums have such a thing?

Gaer

We do have the mods section already in the main forum list.

As far as the wish list, I don't have a problem with the philosophy of it, but since we're not the official developers or anything, I'm not sure how useful it would be to have here. Do the official Beth forums have such a thing?

Well, I couldn't tell you if the Bethesda forums had something like that.

The Mods section exists, yes, but suggestions or "wishlists" would be good to have in the mods section.

Because I agree, since we're not the official devs it would be useless to have a Vanilla wishlist section.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Aha, I see where you're going. I originally read it to mean something like a dev wishlist for the vanilla game. We can add a Wishlist subforum in the Mods section though without any stress.

I will also say, though, that I've never been excruciating with my modding in general. I'm happy to move stuff around, delete stuff when it's warranted, but I'm not the sort who's going to iron fist any particular forum. We can certainly give it a try and see how things pan out with it.

Give me a bit to think of some general ground rules for the wishlist given what you've posted here. I'm at work at the moment but hopefully later today I can come up with something to use as the first post sticky for the section to use as a guide for content.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts