• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, what were your craziest or strangest dreams you've had?

I had mine recently. I was Shepard in Mass Effect. Next thing I knew, I was getting laid by Tali.

I... I think I should stop there.

So, what was your craziest dream?

I'm very sorry if that creeped you out.

Take it off your mind with this.

Ragnar

The Red One
Too old. ;)

But preferences aside, a strange dream I've had recently.. Hmm. I've recently dreamt of being in the Modern Warfare 3 campaign (which is strange in itself as I haven't played that "game" in months). Anyways, apparently I was Yuri and decided "Hell, I'm dreaming of CoD, might as well do what I've always wished to do!" So I proceeded to kill as many people as possible, but unfortunately, while making my way for ultimate world domination, I died of a toe infection. o_O When I woke up, my toe was still tingling...

I hope it doesn't fall off.

Too old. ;)

But preferences aside, a strange dream I've had recently.. Hmm. I've recently dreamt of being in the Modern Warfare 3 campaign (which is strange in itself as I haven't played that "game" in months). Anyways, apparently I was Yuri and decided "Hell, I'm dreaming of CoD, might as well do what I've always wished to do!" So I proceeded to kill as many people as possible, but unfortunately, while making my way for ultimate world domination, I died of a toe infection. o_O When I woke up, my toe was still tingling...

I hope it doesn't fall off.
lol That's pretty funny.

MISSION FAILED:

Toe Infection

Ragnar

The Red One

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts