• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

I am having problems with Forelhost word wall. It makes all the appropriate noises, has the little 'stand here' mark, but will not release the word. I've reloaded, rebooted, even did the dungeon again...nothing.

I see that others are having this problem, and I have two anomalies that I wonder about. Possibly one or both are related?

Three times now (twice at the word wall in the little mining camp) I have killed a dragon but not gotten the soul. They just lay there and quiver, until they apparently respawn sometime later.

Also, a week or so ago I found a word wall (don't remember if I was sent to it, or just explored to it) and got the third word of storm call. I absorbed the dragon soul, absorbed the word. The wall went dark, and the screen said I had received "Lightning" the third word. Problem is, I only had one word. I had been under the impression that the walls would just give you whatever level you needed next, but apparently not? Or is this a bug? So I went to charge the shout, and it doesn't appear in my shouts menu as a dark word, waiting to be charged with a soul. I still only have 1 word, no indication of having received a second (or the third) and now can't get the forelhost wall to work.

Any ideas? Should forelhost have been the second word, and now it won't give it up because it can't recognize the need for a second? I'm kind of at a loss on this one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts