• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi guys . Got a real noob question here . I have a House carl at L.V.M. homestead , and I would like to replace him with Ione from Riften house. Is there any way to let him go with taking him out and getting him killed ???? I could KIll Parrth and then make him join the blades , but I can't do that to ol Parrth . Any input would be welcomed . Thanks .....

Nighthiker77

I've never messed with stewards but I'm pretty sure if you can't dismiss them, you can transfer them to another property.

Well .. UGH :sadface: .. I had to walk him into a big battle , with Stormcloak camp , and watch as they beat him down. He'd take a knee and they would stop ,then My tough ol Steward would catch a breath and fight some more. Man what a way to have to get rid of my House carl from Eastmarch . I made a mistake and put him in charge of L.V.M . I tried to return him to Windhelm but did'nt work out . Really Bad part was I had to put an arrow in him before he would die . I really make some bad choices in this game once in a while , and it's really a bummer at times . This Game can get in yer head to much some times .

Well on the brighter side I got the right lady now for my Steward at L.V.M and things are back in proper order .:)

Bulldog

I thought if you killed the steward it would still say that you already had a steward. I know I took Lydia from the manor near Falreath to the one near Morthal and had her be the steward there, but she turned around and went back to the one near falkreath and she wouldn't do anything for either houses.

I thought if you killed the steward it would still say that you already had a steward. I know I took Lydia from the manor near Falreath to the one near Morthal and had her be the steward there, but she turned around and went back to the one near falkreath and she wouldn't do anything for either houses.

Hmmmm.... Well that is strange . I guess once you make them Steward at one location it stays like that , unless they die. Would be better if it were more flexable but guess it's not .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts