Steam Group: Name ideas and more!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What name do you think should the Group be called?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Alright, TESO it is. ;) Making it now.

For the rest of you, you can whisper 'OF SKYRIM!' after your thing. Or we can just say it's shortened so everyone is happy >_>

Dabiene Caristiana

Think this goes without saying but this will probably be a public group. However this is the condition it is under:

'Public groups can be joined by anyone without the need for invites. There is no limit to how many people can be members of a public group but there are also no restrictions on who can join. Gameplay statistics are not available for public groups or invite-only groups with more than 150 members. Public groups are recommended for game leagues and groups with wide-reaching appeal that anyone can join.'

Downside is anyone can join and you may get a few trolls. But then again, trolls are unavoidable. ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Alright, TESO it is. ;) Making it now.

For the rest of you, you can whisper 'OF SKYRIM!' after your thing. Or we can just say it's shortened so everyone is happy >_>
Doesn't Steam already have a TESO group?

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I think she's making the entire acronym.

At least, I hope so. I don't even play TESO.

Dabiene Caristiana

TESO is already taken. TESALOR is what it'll be called. Believe me, tried many different kinds of acronyms and that's the only one I could get to work lol

Your call guys. Public or no? More people vs private and group scores.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'd say private. To keep our community a bit intact. I thought that was the purpose: That the people from here can connect outside of the Forums.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I second private. Just shoot me an invite when it's up, Dabs. I'm Sir-Not-Appearing-in-This-Film, as you know.

EDIT: That was fast.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts