Steam Group: Name ideas and more!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What name do you think should the Group be called?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
All of them as in...? The top three or all the names? Because it really wouldn't make much difference lol it'd still be tied either way. But yeah, I'm going to edit the first post with only the top three so far so people can continue to vote. Until we get a clear winner.
All of them as in all of them :D

I want all of them to have +1 :p

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Alrighty then lol

Dabiene Caristiana

I also could apparently edit the poll, but I couldn't edit the choices. For... some... reason. I could reopen the poll but I couldn't actually edit it... Which is stupid. Nor can I delete it and start a new poll. Weird.

So the three are now added to the first post at the top. All votes already made toward it count. So if you already voted for one or more of those three, you already voted. If you have already voted but not voted on any one of those, then you may vote a second time. I hope that makes sense lol

Dabiene Caristiana

Yup, that's the style I'm going for :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm confused..

hershangames

I'm going for "The Exquisite Salvation Order of Skyrim" too. If I can vote that is, because I too am confused

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Hershey, are you going to post in Treasures? I've been looking for you for several weeks now.

Dabiene Caristiana

Alright, you guys have a few hours left on the voting.

Afterwards, the name that wins will obviously... be... the name. Yeah.

I'll then create the group on steam, maybe archive this thread, and then make a new one for the group itself for those who don't have access to steam, or go here first or come on this site more often than steam. TESOS is currently in the lead by two votes!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I feel like none of us are ever going to agree on a name. xD

(But, if you want my two cents, drop the "of Skyrim" part of TESO. Too redundant. :p)

Dabiene Caristiana

Some would probably disagree with that since this is the Skyrim Forums Steam group. However The Exquisite Salvation Order can involve other things as well. Or at least... sounds like it. :p To be honest it sounds like an RPG Castle Building group lol

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Just throwing it out here: Why not use the most obvious: Skyrim Forums Steamgroup?

Dabiene Caristiana

It should be open to more than that. Much like the forums themselves are opening up to more games besides skyrim. Such as fallout, rpg games, table top games, etc.

That's my thought on it anyway.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
It should be open to more than that. Much like the forums themselves are opening up to more games besides skyrim. Such as fallout, rpg games, table top games, etc.

That's my thought on it anyway.

Agreed, but the people on this site, know the name Skyrim just is a common start-point. We all share the liking of Skyrim, at least at some point. It has been a unwritten thing that we don't talk about Skyrim in the Shoutbox xD

Dabiene Caristiana

Le sigh...

I really hope I don't have to start this whole thing over again *facepalm* If it becomes too much I'll just randomly generate a name and slap Skyrim Forums at the end of it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Le sigh...

I really hope I don't have to start this whole thing over again *facepalm* If it becomes too much I'll just randomly generate a name and slap Skyrim Forums at the end of it.

Nah, just pick the winner :p

ps: Why are you not reading your fb messages? :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts