Quest (Spoilers) Restoring the Thieves Guild to its Former Glory

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
cute cartoon

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
bump^

Simeon Cephas

First off this is what you do after the Thieves guild main quest line…

Vex and Delvin give out sidequests (jobs) all over Skyrim. There are Four main capitals you want to worry about, Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun, and Markarth Goto Vex and Delvin and choose any job you prefer but you only need to complete Five in each of those Four cities.

Each time you have done Five in any one of those particular cities Delvin will spawn a special mission for you in that city to restore the Thieves Guilds honor there. Do that mission and stop accepting mission to that city while concentrating on the remaining cities, til you have completed all Four of the special missions.

You will then be presented a special ceremony in the Cistern declaring you a Master Thief

Congrats you have restored the Thieves Guild to its former glory.
Update: CAN be completed before main story line is finished

skyrim__9_by_ayej-d4jvdk2.jpg
I've had one problem with it, the bald guy(forgot name) gave me the special quest for solitude but it never appeared in my quest log, and i could never find the guy. The guy's name was like eruker or something. I found his house, with his really angry sister, but not him. Oh and some weird mage. Any help?

Shew

Not sure what to do about this bug... sorry

Shew

Thank you i didn't wanna reveal to much and take all the fun out this is the basics to completing the job though

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
OMG!!! I have done like 20 missions in Riften :mad:

Shew

Thank you for your recent likes and reputation points.

iGame

Is there a way to tell which holds youve already done?...i took a break in the middle of ot and came back i have 3 done but cant remember which, if i stand at the table on the water in the ragged flagon and look away from the bar toward the door the only merchant i am missing is the one directly to my left closest to me...the one right by the flagons sign...or is the order the merchants appear always the same no matter what?

Chryss

I keep track on a piece of paper, I am not good at pickpocketing or stealing so i stick to shill and burglery jobs from Vex. If you havent kept track, go back to your completed quest log and count the completed jobs (on a slip of paper) by city. Once 5 jobs are done in a city you go to Devlin for the final quest fot that city.

Shew

Thank you Chryss.

Vex and Delvin give out sidequests (jobs) all over Skyrim. There are Four main capitals you want to worry about, Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun, and Markarth Goto Vex and Delvin and choose any job you prefer but you only need to complete Five in each of those Four cities.

Each time you have done Five in any one of those particular cities Delvin will spawn a special mission for you in that city to restore the Thieves Guilds honor there. Do that mission and stop accepting mission to that city while concentrating on the remaining cities, til you have completed all Four of the special missions.

You will then be presented a special ceremony in the Cistern declaring you a Master Thief

IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST IF YOU'VE MISPLACED YOUR GUILD ARMOR. SIMPLY GO INTO THE RAGGED FLAGON CISTERNS TRAINING ROOM AND LOOK AROUND THE CUPBOARD, THERE IS A PAIR OF GUILD BOOTS THERE, WHICH IS ALL YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE QUEST. YOU CAN THEN TAKE YOUR BOOTS TO TONILIA TO BE UPGRADED. NOTE: IF YOUR STILL NOT ABLE TO FINISH OUT THE STORY LINE ITS BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE SOME SPECIAL JOBS LEFT TO DO FOR DELVIN (THIS DOES TAKE AWHILE). YOU NEED TO COMPLETE 5 JOBS FROM EITHER DELVIN OR VEX IN EACH OF THESE HOLDS - WHITERUN, WINDHELM, MARKARTH, SOLITUDE. YOU MAY HAVE TO DROP A JOB AND PICK UP ANOTHER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT DELVIN WILL GIVE YOU A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT, YOU WILL REPEAT THIS PROCESS, IN TOTAL YOU HAVE 4 SPECIAL JOBS TO COMPLETE FOR DELVIN. AFTER YOUR 4TH, LAST, AND MOST DIFFICULT ASSIGNMENT 'SILVER LINING' YOU WILL BE GRANTED THIS ACHIEVEMENT. BEFORE THE CEREMONY CAN BEGIN THOUGH, WHEN YOUR ASKED TO STAND IN THE CISTERN, YOU WILL NEED TO GO BACK TO TONILIA AND GET YOUR GUILD MASTERS UNIFORM BEFORE THE CEREMONY CAN BEGIN. HOPE THIS HELPS ALL OF YOU WHO ARE CURRENTLY ON THE QUEST ONE WITH THE SHADOWS.

Decimus

Sponsored By The Adversary
They're an ungrateful narcissistic lot aren't they..? I'm still pulling jobs.. but I'm close.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts