SPOILERS: Mass Effect 3 Ending(s)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I completed Mass Effect 3 a few weeks ago, and HATED the ending. That was probably because I got the worst "Destroy" ending. Everyone on Earth got killed, no one climbed out of the Normandy, and Shepard died. I am currently trying to play through it again, to get a high EMS score, and choose the "Synthesis" ending. (the last option is "Control")

What ending did YOU get?

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Well honestly none of the endings really matter except one if you believe in the indoctrination theory. So saying that I picked the destroy all reapers option. If you're not familar with the indoctrination theory you should really check it out. Although it might not actually be what biowares real intention with the ending was to be about it makes loads of sense and is very interesting. Here's a link if you want to look into it
Oh and yes forgot to mention it's fairly long but well worth it if your really into the game.

Well honestly none of the endings really matter except one if you believe in the indoctrination theory. So saying that I picked the destroy all reapers option. If you're not familar with the indoctrination theory you should really check it out. Although it might not actually be what biowares real intention with the ending was to be about it makes loads of sense and is very interesting. Here's a link if you want to look into it
Oh and yes forgot to mention it's fairly long but well worth it if your really into the game.
Wow. very interesting. I really hope the theory is true, because that is pretty badass: a whole ending being someone's imagination!

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Wow. very interesting. I really hope the theory is true, because that is pretty badass: a whole ending being someone's imagination!

Well it's not exactly his imagination but the reapers trying to indoctrinate Shepherd and you trying to pull away from their influence. But yes I really do hope this was the intended ending otherwise bioware really lost their creativity in the end, but even if it was the real ending it still sucked since the reapers aren't actually destroyed yet. I'm guessing the reason that bioware was so easily influenced by their fans to create a "new" ending was because they were already planning to do a continuation of the ending for more money. Probably more of EA's part but still pretty low.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts