• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

medabird

Alright I have a few questions.
Movement Mastery: Telekinesis 40 ft. (Level 100 Mysticism required).
Isnt mysticism from Oblivion? Is this supposed to be alteration? just double check this one.
Pride of Hirstaang: Summons Bear to fight for the Caster (30 seconds). Resist to Frost 30% on self for (30 second). Fortify Strength 5 pts for (30 seconds).
Again, strength is from oblivion, there is only magic, stamina and health. Did you mean carrying capacity?
Voice of the Emperor: Calms people nearby for 60 seconds.
I know that there was a star sign in oblivion that granted this. Just double checking if this is also in skyrim.
Lastly, no fireball? How did you miss fireball???
Liking the guide so far and gj!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Alright I have a few questions.
Movement Mastery: Telekinesis 40 ft. (Level 100 Mysticism required).
Isnt mysticism from Oblivion? Is this supposed to be alteration? just double check this one.
Pride of Hirstaang: Summons Bear to fight for the Caster (30 seconds). Resist to Frost 30% on self for (30 second). Fortify Strength 5 pts for (30 seconds).
Again, strength is from oblivion, there is only magic, stamina and health. Did you mean carrying capacity?
Voice of the Emperor: Calms people nearby for 60 seconds.
I know that there was a star sign in oblivion that granted this. Just double checking if this is also in skyrim.
Lastly, no fireball? How did you miss fireball???
Liking the guide so far and gj!

Of course all 3 are in Skyrim, if they weren't they wouldn't be on this list, although technically Voice of the Emperor is a Imperial Power & not an actual spell.

As for Fireball, maybe the reason I didn't have it on the list is because I hadn't come across it.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You sure they're in Skyrim? not those Spell Tomes from Oblivion?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Skyrim is the first TES game I've played. So I have no farken idea what spells are in Oblivion nor do I care.

The Spell Tomes in the list are the ones that I have found in Skyrim.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Frost, Storm, and Flame thralls summon Flame, Storm, or Frost Atronochs permanately until they are killed in battle.

All 3 are already mentioned in the list.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Found a new Spell Tome - It's under Illusion - Rout: Creatures and People to level 20 flee from combat for 30 seconds - Expert Level - Cost 272

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've found 2 more New Spell Tomes & have added them to the list, both of them are under Restoration -

Stendarr's Aura ( Restoration ): For 60 seconds, undead in melee range take 10 points Sun Damage per second - Adept Level - Cost 205

Vampires Bane ( Restoration ): Sunlight explosion that does 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius to undead - Adept Level - Cost 59

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I will be rewriting the whole list in the next couple of days & I will place spells under their associated class as there are a lot of new Spell Tomes with the release of the Dragonborn & Dawnguard DLC's.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I have rewritten the list so that the Spell Tomes are in their Respective Classes as well as being in Alphabetical Order & I have included all of the Spell Tomes that can be found in both the Dawnguard & Dragonborn DLC's as well.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts