• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump.

Razer

The Thrall tomes just summon the corresponding atronachs but they stay with you until they are killed unlike the conjure atronachs tome.
Also the thralls have more health and new spells

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
............!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Just updated the Tomes with another one that I just found..........

Wall Of Storms: Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of Lightning that does 50 points of shock damage per second.
Expert Level - Cost 123 per second.

Ironclad

This list would be of even more use if you'd say where they may be found, spoilered or not, rather than list the spell & effect - which we know.
But good work :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
This list would be of even more use if you'd say where they may be found, spoilered or not, rather than list the spell & effect - which we know.
But good work :)

They are randomly generated except for Transmute which can always be found in Halted Stream Mine.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Another new Tome found..........

Repel Indead ( Restoration ): All effected undead up to level 16 flee for 30 seconds. Expert - cost 309

I found this one amongst the treasure from Treasure Map VI.

Xena-Dhovakiin

Hi everybody. I have a question u surely will be able to help with.

Having started my 8 th Avatar game with an Imperial female (got this one pretty thought) i am going rouge as the saying goes. As I and Ralof left Helgen I teleported back to the main gate and travelled to Iverstead and then went up to the Greybeard's just to find them and get them on the map. Will I find dragon attacks without going to the Whiterun Jarl and preform his request and kill the dragon? I got into Whiterun by telling the guard I was at Helgen. I do not want to commit to any main mission quests with this game. Side quest are unavoidable anyway. Not been able to shout sort of hurts but then...? Will appreciate your insights. I have all 8 Avatars on last saves so I can revert to any one at any time. No boredom here. Thanks Joachim

Elsweyr

I get to the Cloud District...VERY often.
Is there vendor that sells Dead Thrall? Thanks. :3

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Update:...
Another new Tome found...........

Rally: Targets won't flee for 60 seconds and get extra Health & Stamina. - Adept Level - Cost 67

I found this one in a chest in Liar's Retreat.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've just added a new spell to the list..........
Expel Daedra: Powerful summoned Daedra creatures are sent back to Oblivion - Expert Level - Cost 128

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump....

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Again Kudos man...

Shield Bearer

With the higher level spell Tomes do you only get those available after you've ranked up to a certain level? Cos the highest I have is flame cloak at adept.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
A new Spell Tome has been added -
Command Daedra ( Conjuration ) - Powerful Summoned creatures are put under your control - Level: Expert - Cost: 152.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

paigemaster887

Bound Bow: Conjures a magical bow for 120 seconds. Each cast gives the player 100 bound arrows, the number is reset each time.
Can be found under a bucket (under a lantern) in Fort Amol prison, or purchased at the College of Winterhold and at least one other merchant-I can't remember his name, but he's the guy in the canal town with the vampire problem...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts