• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Whoa, I must have completely misread your sloth comment earlier....damn this phone!

Once I finish this version of Songs of the Dead, I have plans for a graphic novel version set in an alternate version of Skyrim...we'll see how that pans out.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
She posted a picture of a sloth! Someone call Harc, he has converted her with his sloth ways!!!

ultimatedovahkiin

ultimatedovahkiin

Sloth initiations...whaaa...? :eek: Mara's mercy, what have I become?

You're a part of the sloth cult. DUH! Currently there are two members, you, and Harc. Even though I put a sloth in my story, I'm not a part of it! :p

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Oh no I'm not! *brandishes a stick* That was an isolated sloth occurrence! Isolated!!

Aw, I've only edited/written three sentences tonight...lol. I suck.

ultimatedovahkiin

SUREEEEEEE keep telling yourself it was isolated. We all know you have wanted to be a part of the sloth cult since the beginning.

Three sentences is more than I've written tonight :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Damn it, I knew I should have gone with the turtle meme instead :rolleyes:

Well I only wrote 3 sentences, but I did do a really cool drawing of Onmund from the graphic novel adaptation of SOTD I'm cooking up (set in a decaying post-cyberpunk version of Skyrim, but the same story...I can actually make that work without deviating much from the game. I swear I will finish this version first, though.)

Only I realized it has Part VI and VII spoilers in it so I can't post it yet :sadface: Boo.

ultimatedovahkiin

Well I only wrote 3 sentences, but I did do a really cool drawing of Onmund from the graphic novel adaptation of SOTD I'm cooking up (set in a decaying post-cyberpunk version of Skyrim, but the same story...I can actually make that work without deviating much from the game. I swear I will finish this version first, though.)

Only I realized it has Part VI and VII spoilers in it so I can't post it yet :sadface: Boo.

Making this a graphic novel seems hard, you gotta do all the artwork. But I have no doubts that you can do it, so I wish you luck when you do begin working on it :)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit

Making this a graphic novel seems hard, you gotta do all the artwork. But I have no doubts that you can do it, so I wish you luck when you do begin working on it :)

Lol tell me about it...I've done graphic novel illustration before, but the longest story was about 1/4 the size of this one completed. Would take a lot of love (and sooo much drawing...lol...we'll see). I'll worry about getting this done first.

And thanks :D

ultimatedovahkiin

Lol tell me about it...I've done graphic novel illustration before, but the longest story was about 1/4 the size of this one completed. Would take a lot of love (and sooo much drawing...lol...we'll see). I'll worry about getting this done first.

And thanks :D

You've done this before? Then you'll definitely able to do it. I've wanted to try making a graphic novel, but I'm too lazy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts