PC [Solved] Can't get past fortify alchemy cap with exploit

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

k4rkarin

I'm playing on Skyrim legendary version and I followed this guide to do min max with a stealth archer
Code:
skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/maxed-character-guide.67731/

The guide claimed that the maximum fortify alchemy cap is +43% with falmer helmet and necromage exploit. However, the maximum I can get is only +42% fortify alchemy on each gear (5 pieces in total).
I have all the required perks (vampire/necromage, 100 enchanting, etc..), Ahzidal's Genius, and black book The Sallow Regent.

P/S: I'm sorry, my new account can not post a complete hyperlink so I have to put it in a code tag

Update: I think the reason may be vampire/necromage doesn’t increase Ahzidal’s Genius buff (from 10 to 12.5). However, idk why it doesn’t increase. I’m still in early game.

Last edited:

k4rkarin

I finally figured out the problem. As I pointed out earlier in the #1 post, necromage didn't increase Ahzidal's Genius buff (by 2.5 points), although I had all the requirements. I tried to play with some save games and even the console commands, and then I found out about the quest Rising at Dawn which cures vampirism. After finishing the quest, I made my character contract vampirism again, Ahzidal's Genius buff increased to 12.5 as intended (it displays 12 due to round down number). And finally, I can make the cap to +43% fortify alchemy as the guide claimed.
Case closed.

Last edited:

Skyrim00g

hello im a bit late but wow thank you so much this bug has been plaguing me forever!! i couldn't figure it out made like 30 characters and got 60% so many times thank you thank you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts