Solitude Market Hidden Chests

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper82184

So after watching all these. Glitch thru whatever to get to these secret hidden chests videos and performing them all myself I decided to go looking for more...

So far I've found one set in Solitude. Under the 3 market stalls next to the well. I can get thru the wall where the Dragon head is near where the lizard stands offering work. But under the market is a HUGE sink hole and the ground drops down to what I guess is base ground level for game. It's far. You die if fall. Even with 5k health.

I cannot find another way into the glitched underbelly of solitude. Have found many areas were walls can be walked thru. Fun. But no paths allowing access to these chests...

They are far out if reach when standing on the provided ground under the city... Whirlwind Sprint in the direction only leads to death from falling. And no chance at grabbing chests.

Anybody else know about another way to these chests or what may be in them. There are 3 stacked together in a diamond Pattern under far left stall...

Anyhow. Good luck hunting. Have fun. I tried for maybe 2 hours to find another route to this area.. No luck...

I did not see any other chests under solitude. And you can see everything with zoom on bow...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts