• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Triforce89

For my current character I'm trying to adopt the flower selling girl from Windhelm, Sofie. I've already adopted Lucia from Whiterun without any problems. Whatever I try however, Sofie won't go home after being adopted. Waiting a few days doesn't matter anything. She just stands in Windhelm saying either 'I need to say goodbye to everyone' if I tell her to go to Breezehome or 'I can't wait' if I tell her to move into Hjerim. The known bug with Sofie involves living at Lakeview Manor, but I've never told her to go there.

Using the console, I manually moved her to Breezehome and/or Hjerim. This initiates a conversation in which say says that this is 'everything she hoped for'. Problem solved right? Nope. Doing it like this will forever make Sofie uninteractable. I can't talk to her, give her anything, etc. She will also not engage a conversation with me when I come home. The only plus is that she will walk around the house and behave like her sister. Still, not much of a solution!

I tried all sorts of things: adopt her during different parts of the day, resetAI, recycleactor, manually move her, try to send her to different homes, try adopting with a different character and so on. Right now I'm completely out of ideas.

Who shares this experience or has an idea how to solve this? Much thanks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts