Xbox 360 So you can get a bounty in another hold for a separate crime in another.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PrinceRetro

Okay explained to me why I get a bounty in whiterun for a crime in solitude?

Ever since I poisoned the decoy emperor on a dark brotherhood quest I got a damn bounty and no option to tell them to let me go I'm a thane and no I never told them to look the other way before so I haven't even used it yet, but when I got in the blue palace commander cais attacks me then I was friggin surprised to see former jarls and former housecarls and stewards there they started to attack me after commander cais attacked me then when I defend myself by attacking for example illireth which I get a bounty in whiterun for attacking her in blue palace.

This isn't fair for BS to lie about bountys in holds being separate from another

And I don't understand why the stormcloaks care if I kill the emperor and what's her name at her wedding. But the stormcloak guards hate me for it even though imperials are suppose to be their enemies

Does the former whiterun jarl still have power in whiterun even when you side with the stormcloaks? That's what I'm wondering because i got a bounty in whiterun for attacking them at the blue palace but BS left certain stuff on this game unexplained

Like why does illireth hate the dragonborn? Even before I sided with the stormcloaks she hated the dragonborn .

And it's annoying to me that I half to be attacked by guards in whiterun for a crime I committed in solitude

and yes even in whiterun theres no option to tell them to let me go I'm a thane.

Damn these stormcloak guards If it wasn't for the dragonborn they wouldn't even get the remaining holds, but as they say damned if you do and damned if you don't

So how can I tell them to leave me alone?

And sorry for any typos that I might be making because I'm on my mobile phone typing this.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts