PS4 So I just started up a new playthrough!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So just started up some new playthroughs.

In the past I've been modding a lot on my PS4 and have always used the "Skip - Bleak Falls Barrow / 7000 Steps / Ustengrad" mod as wella the "Better College..." mod.

Just for variety, I turned them off this time and, I was surprised at how much I've enjoyed those starter quests!

Do y'all have any mods that you've always used that you've tried to play w/out during this whole "quarantine" thing?

My currents are:

1) Maeryn Avidrii (Dark Elf Sorceress - now a vamp & necromancer) - she's my same character from ESO & Oblivion

2) Cesare (My Imperial sneaky guy!)- He's big on invisibility and assassination - having so much fun sneaking up behind Justiciars and killing them softly without their knowing it! Yes...I free any prisoners that I run across

3) Urug Hai (My Orc warrior!) - soon to be a Werewolf and a Companion - he carries a big hammer and a crossbow - I think he'll be Dawnguard. I like the armor and I always side with the vamps.

What are you doing?

sticky runes

Well now I'm intrigued because those three quests always bore the sh!t out of me. I've got a PS4 now, and my brother asked me if I want his copy of Skyrim so I might just have to take it and try out these mods. Can you also skip the Thalmor embassy?

And is there a way to get stuff from Dawnguard (such as the Aetherium quest, and the ability to make arrows) without having to put up with vampire attacks in towns? I'm still a mod virgin, so I don't know how it all works.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well now I'm intrigued because those three quests always bore the sh!t out of me. I've got a PS4 now, and my brother asked me if I want his copy of Skyrim so I might just have to take it and try out these mods. Can you also skip the Thalmor embassy?

And is there a way to get stuff from Dawnguard (such as the Aetherium quest, and the ability to make arrows) without having to put up with vampire attacks in towns? I'm still a mod virgin, so I don't know how it all works.
They really work, but I haven't found a way to avoid the whole "Diplomatic Immunity" thing. Gets on my nerves too.
The game comes now w/out any vampire attacks at all (an update), which gets on my nerves, but I've restored them with a mod (cause I like 'em!), but I did install an essential mod so that my merchants and quest givers don't die (although Nazeem still does - ALL THE TIME).
There are a bunch of "craft everything" mods that will let you make just about anything from any of the DLCs (even if you don't have them), including armor, weapons and even the Aetherium stuff (crown, shield and rod) w/out Aetherium.
Eventually I'll get around to posting my mod order, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it w/out using an excel spreadsheet and, I just haven't take the time, alhtough, as I'm running nearly 100 on the PS4 for both Skyrim & Fallout 4 w/out having issues and have for years,maybe it would be valuable?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts