Spoiler So I just completed dawnguard...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mark1799

Strongest Orc Ever
So I just completed dawnguard (dawnguard side) and it kinda just ended like that nothing after u kill harkon just ended, kinda crap. Anyone else got anything to say?

Loxoceles

How did you get out of Forgotten Vale and back to Fort Dawn Guard?? I can't back to Skyrim.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
How did you get out of Forgotten Vale and back to Fort Dawn Guard?? I can't back to Skyrim.

Unless you are in a dungeon location in the Forgotten Vale, you should be able to fast travel from the Vale to any other location on Skyrim's map.

if you want more quests do the side quests for the dawngaurd which is about finding a upgrades to the crossbow ,, if that what you want ,, or do you want to talk about dawngaurd in general ?? :)

JClarke1953

Have you finished the quest in Forgotten Vale? If you have, and have killed Vyrhur,
you should have gotten Auriel's Bow from Knight-Paladin Gelebor, and be able to go.

Other than that, there's no way out other than back-tracking to the entrance.

Loxoceles

Have you finished the quest in Forgotten Vale? If you have, and have killed Vyrhur,
you should have gotten Auriel's Bow from Knight-Paladin Gelebor, and be able to go.

Other than that, there's no way out other than back-tracking to the entrance.
Got the bow and just being a ds. I didn't realize you could fast travel back to Skyrim. Been in to many dungeons I guess, Thanks for the response.

Loxoceles

So far I have more issues with Hearth Fire than Dawn Guard. I have built at least, 17 by last count,
round table with chairs for the deck above the storeroom and the only one that showed up was at
Winstadt Manor. And that is just a grain of sand in the sandbox. I suspect this is not the place to berate Bethseda for the inane bugs in Hearth Fire.

Loxoceles

So far I have more issues with Hearth Fire than Dawn Guard. I have built at least, 17 by last count,
round table with chairs for the deck above the storeroom and the only one that showed up was at
Winstadt Manor. And that is just a grain of sand in the sandbox. I suspect this is not the place to berate Bethseda for the inane bugs in Hearth Fire.

JClarke1953

I dumped Hearthfire because of the mass of problems with it. I just use Dawnguard and Dragonborn to play now. The hassles with Hearthfire just were not worth it. And definitely not worth the coin Bethesda wanted for it. The entire program is a "lemon".

Loxoceles

I dumped Hearthfire because of the mass of problems with it. I just use Dawnguard and Dragonborn to play now. The hassles with Hearthfire just were not worth it. And definitely not worth the coin Bethesda wanted for it. The entire program is a "lemon".
I paid the $5. they wanted for it and it's kinda useful to have more places to crash and store items. You seem a bit knowledgeable about Skyrim, why, when I sleep in any bed I own, can I not get a "rested..." or a "well rested" comment. The only time I get those is when I rent a bed or crash in a strange place, say the thieves guild for instance.

JClarke1953

Have no idea...I've never seen a "well-rested" no matter where I sleep. When I did have Hearthfire, married and children, I got the "Lover's Comfort" and "Mother's Love".

I did find out that if you have the Lover's Stone, or are a Werewolf, you won't get the Well-Rested or Rested "bonuses", something I never worried to much about. But then I don't RP on the game.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sleeping

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts