• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KawkWaffle

I just started the Dragonborn content a few days ago when I noticed a persistent smoke effect coming off my character. I currently have no debuffs or buffs that would cause this effect. I was able to find variations of this bug but not with the same effect my character is stuck with. I am fairly positive the effect came from something inside Apocrypha. I have tried the player.add/removespell command for the seeker npc spells with no luck. I was curious if anyone knows the specific spell effect that is stuck on my character.

Screenshots with ALL items unequipped.
72850_2013-03-15_00001-1.png

72850_2013-03-15_00002.png

72850_2013-03-15_00003.png

KawkWaffle

Though your second link got cut off or something, I was able to search it on the nexusmods forum and someone was able to figure out what it is. It was from the seeker npc's but the spell itself is listed as HMDaedra fx ID: 04023f82. Using the player.add/removespell command with that ID removed the effect from my character. Thanks for the help!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts