Skyrim web browser game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

It would be cool if they were linked, like if Bethesda actually did one. Kind of like how BioWare did that web version of Dragon Age as a way of hyping the game.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I got bored quite quickly with that DA web version, and items I got out of it weren't that rewarding. If that wasn't enough, I lost all my hope for the future of that francise, because DA2 failed big time. Well, I lost my admiration for BioWare in general, to tell you the truth.

Travis

Yeah, it was kind of sad, but you have to keep the faith with BioWare... they are still the makers of some of the best RPG's known to man.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Yeah, it was kind of sad, but you have to keep the faith with BioWare... they are still the makers of some of the best RPG's known to man.

Well, I give credit that they've made BG2. But I think the direction BioWare is heading is gone astray from what it was. I don't if it's because EA is giving them pressure like Activision is making decisions on Infinity Wards behalf. In anycase, I think BW is way too overrated and it's game aren't THAT good. Mass effect has it's own positive sides, but I get the feeling out of it being only a prolonged sci-fi movie.

Travis

Yeah, Mass Effect doesn't do it for me, but the NWN stuff is amazing! Although admittedly, they haven't done a lot of that recently. Same with star wars.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Yeah, Mass Effect doesn't do it for me, but the NWN stuff is amazing! Although admittedly, they haven't done a lot of that recently. Same with star wars.

True. NWN is quite amazing, sad that they lost the rights to do any D&D games. DA is kind of a successor to that, but it really doesn't have that Forgotten Realm-y depth.
How come no one remembers crappy console games what BioWare made for xbox and playstation 2?

Travis

True. NWN is quite amazing, sad that they lost the rights to do any D&D games. DA is kind of a successor to that, but it really doesn't have that Forgotten Realm-y depth.
How come no one remembers crappy console games what BioWare made for xbox and playstation 2?

DA?

Like what console titles?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts