• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Neriad13

Premium Member
HO HO. If that isn't Ralof carrying Tanniel to his bedchamber, I don't know what is.

You're not far off at all. XD

But he's just trying to warm her up because she has hypothermia, I swear! :eek:

Better than nothing. At least you're trying. BTW, how do you put pics in a post?

Edit: I meant the picture

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
This is the best story I've read in a long time, looking forward to the next chapter!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Uh oh, somebody's in trouble! Will Ralof return to rescue her from jail and whisk her off in his manly manly arms?

Holy crap, you just made me do a real-time facepalm. :p

Neriad13

Premium Member
I'm going to start picketing if we don't get more Tanniel soon. :D<3

Uh oh...o_O

I've started a mostly live-in summer job recently as a cook at a sleep away camp for kids with cancer and other life-threatening diseases and as it turns out, it's not actually feasible to be taking my laptop along. Thus, the hiatus will most likely last until late August or early September. Apologies.

Meanwhile, I've been derping around with other projects in my free time, which is refreshing change of pace for the moment. When it's time, hang tight and I will most certainly return to Skyrim with renewed vigor. :D

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh. Well. I feel rather bad for trying to steal you away from kids with cancer... :confused:

It's cool. :) I'm usually hiding in the kitchen away from the kids anyway.

But it's been so long since I've talked to you! How've you been?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I've been good! Same old, really. Been wondering where you've been lately, but now that mystery is solved!

And you? Congratulations on what sounds like a super fun, not to mention wonderfully humanitarian, summer job!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Wait what? ALREADY? :eek:

Yeah! :D One per day 'till the chapter's done! Or I get to a really long scene. Or I get a job. Or I run into a massive amount of rewriting. Or it's the weekend. Anyway...yeah.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts