• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
True....so true.
By the way i hate waiting, and like that stormloack said:
I hate waiting.....godamn waiting
How many chapter you plan to write?

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
True....so true.
By the way i hate waiting, and like that stormloack said:

hopefully quite a few

Neriad13

Premium Member

Short answer: as many as it takes to tell the story.

Longer answer: maybe, possibly, if I absolutely had to guesstimate, probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 chapters. Could be more or less as far as I know.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
lol

Thomas Liu

tyl089
How best to help support your story; some people start off really strong, but eventually just taper off, and disappear. Your story is too good to suffer that kind of fate.

Neriad13

Premium Member
How best to help support your story; some people start off really strong, but eventually just taper off, and disappear. Your story is too good to suffer that kind of fate.

Nah, that's not happening any time soon. I'm still having too much fun with it and have a lot of storyline that I'm excited about to go through as of yet.

I've been busily plugging away at Chapter IV, tentatively titled "To Oblivion." :)

Grey Fox

That was FANTASTIC! Really FANTASTIC! You create some truly fascinating characters. I for one will never look at Lydia the same again, you gave her such depth.
Bless us with your golden words in any format you see fit. You have a place around my campfire anytime!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Somehow I ended up writing a completely impromptu barfight scene today. There was not a whisper of it in my plans for the chapter and the scene was meant to serve a different purpose. But then...the characters didn't want to do what I had planned for them and acted out on their own. With flying fists. 0.0

How it went down:

Lydia: "I hate JOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

???????: "I hate joo MOOOOOOAR!"

Tanniel: "Guys, be fwiends!" :eek:

*gets punched in the face*

*hits the floor*

*all of the facepalms*

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Somehow I ended up writing a completely impromptu barfight scene today. There was not a whisper of it in my plans for the chapter and the scene was meant to serve a different purpose. But then...the characters didn't want to do what I had planned for them and acted out on their own. With flying fists. 0.0

How it went down:

Lydia: "I hate JOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

???????: "I hate joo MOOOOOOAR!"

Tanniel: "Guys, be fwiends!" :eek:

*gets punched in the face*

*hits the floor*

*all of the facepalms*
lol, i am being soooooo patient for this

Neriad13

Premium Member
lol, i am being soooooo patient for this

I've unfortunately had to go at a slower pace than usual because I've just started a new class and thus, no longer have a free day to devote entirely to writing. T.T But it'll be over in three weeks. I just have to hold out until then and then I'll have the whole summer to write. My current pace is roughly one rough-draft scene per day.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I've unfortunately had to go at a slower pace than usual because I've just started a new class and thus, no longer have a free day to devote entirely to writing

booooo

Thomas Liu

tyl089
No No No, school should always come first. As long as you got rough draft penned, and you know there are loyal fans eagerly waiting for your work, it should work out. Good luck with your classes, and I hope you get straight A's all the way.

What can I say, I'm Asian, and having good grades are drilled into us no matter what we may think about school or our teachers.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh man, I got out of school early today and actually got to write two scenes in one day. ^.^ It made me so happy. I'm this far away from the climax of the chapter and the real meat of the narrative. By inches, I will drag myself to its completion!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Oh man, I got out of school early today and actually got to write two scenes in one day. ^.^ It made me so happy. I'm this far away from the climax of the chapter and the real meat of the narrative. By inches, I will drag myself to its completion!

good stuff

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts