Skyrim "Teen" Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alexzanto

I am also one of the people who's parents will not allow them to play Skyrim unless this mod is installed. I was just wondering when this mod will be available again. I love the idea of this mod and i'm really sorry to be so impatient. :sadface:

John Doe

Where is the mod download? I can't seem to find it...

I have the mod hosted on my Dropbox from when she uploaded the mod before. Here's the link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76548653/DNM/Downloads/PGpack Beta 1.2.zip

Note that this is the 1.2 version, which I downloaded almost a year ago now, so the new version might be better, although I don't know where you can download it. The 1.2 version works fine enough for me though. There is no blood and gore, although the sequenced beheading execution at the beginning still happens...not sure if that's an error or if it can be removed, but all the other violence is removed.

The mod doesn't remove the swearing, although the swearing in the game is rather tame compared to most other M games. It's *fairly* common to get a "d--n" or "hell," and a rarer occasional "b---h," but there are no "f words" in the game at all. This is probably PG level swearing, maybe PG-13 at its worst.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts