• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

alphasol

Skyrim RP Miniseries
----------------------------------
The adventure continues!
Chapter 1: Dragonborn

From hero to ordinary citizen of Skyrim, the adventure continues. As the hero that saved Skyrim and brought peace to her lands, our hero faces the remnants of conquered foes. A new evil stirs in the lands of Skyrim, new enemies and old gather their strength in the shadows waiting to strike. This peace was never meant to last.

Chapter 2: Bounty
Desperation! Cultists turn to the only bounty hunter willing to take on our heroine. Lulu takes on a new follower, Thea.

Chapter 3: Showdown

Thanks for watching! Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: So I started making fanfics again, its been around 10 years when I last wrote in these forums, forgot my logins. I used to make these in Youtube. Unlike my previous stories, this one is more experimental with a more cinematic serial approach, no vocals that's what your imagination is for. In future episodes I'll setup polls so you guys can pick who lives and who dies.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts