• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Devia Monroe

Hey guys :) I'm really new to this forum, but i enjoy Skyrim a lot since its very release in 2011. I even call it my home away from home and always spend time there and it feels just right. I am a very hardcore roleplayer and i have a bunch of distinctive characters, whom i love like a family (i know i'm kinda weird lmao). I also really enjoy roleplaying series that people post on youtube. So i have watched some and i found only one impressive roleplay done by a guy named MarcTheLoneGamer. I really want to watch some more similar things while i wait for the next episode, so i meant to ask you guys maybe you can throw some equally good series my way? He's different, because he actually voices all of his characters and not just narrates the game from his point of view. I hope i'm not breaking some rules for asking :) Every advice would be appreciated, and you could also check out the guys's channel, if you're into watching that kind of stuff, i know you'll like it. He's really underappreciated for all the hard work he puts into his videos :) Maybe even some of you have done roleplaying on youtube? I'd really love to watch it ^.^ Thank you in advance.

Rafen

Try Rycon Roleplays. He's got a great 5 season series on the imperial Leonidas Aventus. Loved it from the start.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts