• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RuttLicker113

Ok guys I have used these forums for awhile now basically since I started playing Skyrim in 2015-2016 and just now created a profile to join in on this..I’m currently having issues on my 360 it’s only 1 certain profile/character that does it but it keeps doing it consistently it crashes almost like click work..Seems to only happen when I start adventuring out of the town I’m in but I can fast travel and everything else fine...Level 38 imperial and it seems like it started happening after I went from warrior stone to steed stone...But that 100+ carry weight isn’t being used while it’s happening in only at 258 total weight out of 495...No mods no DLC just straight Xbox 360 vanilla...Already cleaned the aystem cache like shown on YouTube and also installed the game onto the Xbox but no changes..Thanks for any tips! I’m gonna try 1 more time and see how far I get before it crashes and then I’m gonna go play an old character or make a new one lol

RuttLicker113

Only on one character? Like, only on one of your saves? Weird.

Well I figured it out...Not sure what you factory fixed it but I cleaned up my Xbox a little more and as soon as I got into the game on the character that was freezing I fast traveled a couple times and saved a bunch to get it off that save..For whatever reason I think that 1 save was corrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts