Skyrim on a Calculator

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
for sure , and I must have it. thank god I kept my ti-84

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
This may just get me through my college math classes lol.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
...Now I wish they sold TI calculators in my country.

Shew

sorry its a security thing apparently because the Texas Instruments chips are advanced enough to fly missiles it is illegal for them to be sold or traded outside the borders of the United States

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
sorry its a security thing apparently because the Texas Instruments chips are advanced enough to fly missiles it is illegal for them to be sold or traded outside the borders of the United States

Woah, so I assume you can't get them on eBay?

Shew

you might but I believe (thought I havn't looked in a couple years) this policy is still valid

Shew

nevermind I checked their site no such restrictions exist anymore

Spellsword_Kale

Article Writer
Was gonna say... lol. 'Cause we've had them for absolutely years in Canada. I mean. That is still only Canada. BUT.

This is beautiful, though. I wish I had batteries in my TI now.

XbSuper

Well, it seems cool, but YouTube seems to think its a scam, so the video has been removed. I'm inclined to believe them since there really isn't a whole lot of info about it. Maybe post some more info to convince me this is real and not just some scam to infect people with viruses.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts