Skyrim Naked Girl Mod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dfsadfa

I decided to accept I am a nude modder and finished the job.

This mod removes the underwear from female characters, and adds what should be under the underwear. Just extract into the Data folder of the Skyrim installation.

NEW IN VERSION 1.4 (22/11/11):

Some alterations to textures to improve minor issues
Optimised file format at a still high resolution (2048x2048) to improve performance with no noticeable drop in quality
Made all installation possible via Nexus Mod Manager for easy install (no more Full package)
e)

INSTALLATION

You must have first downloaded the Main Download. Extract it into your Skyrim data folder (this should be your Steam folder\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\) or use the Nexus Mod Manager to install it. This will install the mod with the default Clean textures with pubic hair.

If you have done this correctly the mod should work ingame without any other hassle.

UNINSTALLING

To uninstall, just remove the installed files. These will be located in: - Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ - Data\textures\actors\character\argonianfemale\ - Data\textures\actors\character\female\ - Data\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
hey, don't judge. that's what some people are into. this stuff is nothing compared to what oblivion had and what skyrim will have. ;]

dfsadfa

hey, don't judge. that's what some people are into. this stuff is nothing compared to what oblivion had and what skyrim will have. ;]

Need to wait little bit till new mods comes up , this mod is kinda big , 48 Mbs , but no download , dont know why :sadface: people dont like naked girls ? :D

Ks17

Need to wait little bit till new mods comes up , this mod is kinda big , 48 Mbs , but no download , dont know why :sadface: people dont like naked girls ? :D

Maybe they don't trust a link from 'dfsadfa' without evidence of a clean working mod?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
No spiders mod, except we having flying bears in thongs instead! That is a comical change, but lol what the hell? Come on, nudity doesn't really belong in this game. I guess there will always be someone out there that wants it though. Funny thing is that if you check skyrim nexus, the female nudity mod was one of the first ones to come out lol.

EG BioHazard

Lol. I remember having this on Fallout 3 and on New Vegas for my JTAG and PC verison cant wait to do this I just laugh at it because its funny lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts