Skyrim : Mod, VOICE ACTORS, AND WRITERS NEEDED.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

firemender

Hello, my name is kristopher. i would love to do some male voice acting. i can do a pretty good impression of all of tamriel's races. i can also to audio editing thus allowing more time for actual modding.

Dmentia

I can voice act quite well I have alot of experience with different machinima and programs I will need to see a script before I apply my voice for a character.

BigMu1216

I'm making a big mod, that takes you to a diffrent planet, I need voice actors for people, and writers for quest. Please comment below if these fit you.

I would be more than willing to do so. I have a distinct voice being a former drill sergeant, yet I can reacjh ranges you may desire.

Hart

Sassmaster
I'm making a big mod, that takes you to a diffrent planet, I need voice actors for people, and writers for quest. Please comment below if these fit you.

I would be more than willing to do so. I have a distinct voice being a former drill sergeant, yet I can reacjh ranges you may desire.

Hello my dude, let me welcome you to the forums. First things first: probably don’t necro-revive a 7 year old post.

Second, you’re probably going to get better activity in the Shoutbox.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts