Skyrim Legendary Edition??... Is this true?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
It's here. I am getting it today. I don't have the DLCs and buying them all approaches $50 anyway.
Bought yesterday, And can load right over yer present game " SWEET". Also you can Buy huge Game GUide book for half price. ;) X Box 360 version.

Mwhals

Having both versions I think all updates can be deleted on the vanilla version. One can then use the Oghma Infinium glitch on it and then save and switch to the legendary Skyrim version. I do think the OI glitch ruins the game.

Mwhals

Just picked it up for $5.29 at Best Buy after applying a $55 rewards coupon we got for a $3,000 item we bought at the end of April.

Solitude

Inactive
:)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/04/25/skyrim-legendary-edition-launches-june-4th/

skyrim_LE_boxshots-e1366906399536.jpg

Wow I will be defiantly getting this :eek:

jonathan90

well known member
i have the legendary edition set,as my older skyrim game discs i am handing over to my freind.

ShangTsung

question- does anyone know if saves role over in legendary edition? i plan on getting it regardless but am curious as to if i'll be able to use my previous characters or if i'll have to start over.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I bought vanilla when it came out, I spent HOURS on XBL waiting for the DLC release to hit the US, and I have all the patches. I've spent $45 on this game (woulda been $110, but I got the vanilla as a Christmas gift)...and here they go releasing it all for $60.

Thanks for allowing me to waste my money cause I'm a hardcore fangirl sucker, Bethesda. Well played. Well played.

Mwhals

hope like hell you're right.. cause if not legendary version gonna collect dust for awhile..

Considering I did it, I know I am right. It is the same game as the 1.9 patched vanilla game if you purchased the DLCs separately.

As a matter of fact, the PS3 version had the expansion DLCs on the disk separately to where you had to install them just like if you downloaded them. This means the game is exactly the same as a patched vanilla game.

ShangTsung

Considering I did it, I know I am right. It is the same game as the 1.9 patched vanilla game if you purchased the DLCs separately.

As a matter of fact, the PS3 version had the expansion DLCs on the disk separately to where you had to install them just like if you downloaded them. This means the game is exactly the same as a patched vanilla game.
ohh.. ok, sorry i only said "hope so" cause you posted "source? experience" well i hope the 360 version atleast will include it all ON DISK rather than have to re-download it all which kinda defeats the purpose and if its like that i may reconsider..

Mwhals

-Download a program called Horizon (link in topic that is linked in my sig)
-Download and extract the DLC
-Have a USB configured as a storage device for the Xbox
-Plug that USB into your computer
-Open Horizon
-Drag the file of the DLC (an assortment of letters and numbers that under any circumstances should be renamed) to the USB section of Horizon (examples in the topic that is linked in my sig)
-And then done.

This makes me really glad I went with a PS3.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
This makes me really glad I went with a PS3.

LOL Mwhals, I think he's describing how to download his F2P version of it...if you buy it like a good, upstanding citizen *snicker* <3, all you gotta do is pop the disc into your Xbox, run it and it will give you installation instructions. :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Since when is telling how to pirate content not against tos?

It is against the Terms and I've removed the posts directly pertaining to it.

To be absolutely clear, you may not, ever, EVER post links on this website to pirated content. You may discuss piracy to your heart's content, debate the ethics of it and have your wars on who it actually screws. You may never post directions on how to pirate or any links to pirated content. There are many sites that cater to that sort of thing. We are not, and have never been, one of them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts