Skyrim Legendary Edition??... Is this true?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
I came across this one:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...sh-retailer-suggests-it-includes-all-the-dlc/

Said to be a copy of TES: Skyrim bundled with the three DLCs. o_O Can anyone verify or debunk?

skyrimlegendaryedition1.jpg

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Eurogamer said the same thing but I haven't seen anything from Bethesda about it... I'm keeping an eye open on this one :)

Clau

The Fateless One

24gadjet

I just read on Nexus that Bethesda has apparently confirmed this. It's being released June 4th in the US and June 7th in Europe. The price will be set to:
Consoles: $59.99 US / £39.99 / €49.99 / $69.99 AUD
PC: $59.99 US / £29.99 / €39.99 / $49.99 AUD

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I personally enjoy the way they're going about this.

Instead of having another GOTY edition, they made the name fit the Game.

"Legendary Edition", it just matches Skyrim completely.

Locks066

im buying this once it comes out...... Because by then iv'e waited a month i aint waiting any longer :p

Locks066

I`m guessing it`s because of the gore because the other adult aspects regarding sex and language are relatively tame.
that and the fact you can fully cut of heads and see the blood flow out... so im pretty sure that does it alone...

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
that and the fact you can fully cut of heads and see the blood flow out... so im pretty sure that does it alone...
I still think Dishonored was more violent. That game gave me migraines and nausea

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
All Sweet Rolls are stale, they also break teeth. I killed a man by hitting him repeatedly with a Sweet Roll, they're deadly.
Could explain why I lost most of my teeth after that hangover. There were sweetrolls EVERYWHERE in the temple of Dibella!

Mwhals

It's here. I am getting it today. I don't have the DLCs and buying them all approaches $50 anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts