• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Let us not flame here.

Shew

gliches don't go here. please delete your post.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

Exelex

Can someone, if it hasn't already been created, tell me how to build a large zombie army like the ones on YouTube (I'm a necromancer), and how to make the Ritual Stone spell last longer?

Shew

Can someone, if it hasn't already been created, tell me how to build a large zombie army like the ones on YouTube (I'm a necromancer), and how to make the Ritual Stone spell last longer?
not the place to ask you can use the search feature to find something like that. But I would bet that its all PC mod/console commands.

Joanner1210

This is very awesome! especially to those who just started the game and they dont know how to start. I dont want them to do what I did when I just started playing Skyrim. XD I ran into giants camp and charged to kill them with my basic weapon, but they sent me flying and hopeless. :D anyway, this is a good post! I even got a lot of tips and guides that I didnt know in the game :)

Bigs

Wow... looks like I have so much to learn about this game! Installed it yesterday, my first dive back into PC gaming for about 15 years, other than Richard Burns Rally and FSX flight sim. I thought Quake had good graphics; Skyrim is incredible to me :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts