• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AceK7

So my grandfather is a great wood crafts man and is looking to get his business off the ground since he cant get a job in our super small town. but i told him if he can make some furniture off of Skyrim it would be worth it. I know it would be cool to see it come to life but would it actually sell? If so how much? who would buy it? and what the heck is it made of?

AceK7

Well my uncle and him both said they could make those so i guess if enough people wanted them they would and they were wanting to the know the material it is supposedly made from.

Oliverjames

I think it'd be awesome. Perhaps the chests as well? Particularly the grand chests. You could always make or draw mock ups. See how they sell, make sure you take plenty of photographs. And keep them strictly made to order, so you haven't got to stockpile?

Jaeger

So my grandfather is a great wood crafts man and is looking to get his business off the ground since he cant get a job in our super small town. but i told him if he can make some furniture off of Skyrim it would be worth it. I know it would be cool to see it come to life but would it actually sell? If so how much? who would buy it? and what the heck is it made of?

Made out of: since Skyrim is based on scandivian countries, I would google Norway trees, Sweden trees, etc.

I also google Viking furniture:

http://www.celticvikingfurniture.com

AceK7

If you guys can get me any pictures to give him that would help him design it? Hes really thinking about it lol Its gonna be awesome

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
A standard enchantment table

Wow I can just imagine that.... Wood table, cutouts for the plexi shield beneath it, LED lights...... I wouldn't buy it, but it'd be cool to see.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
do small scale models first, and post it online and see how many requests you get. I would love to get a model of an enchantment or alchemy table.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts