Skyrim Exploit Compilation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
This guide is My recommended Exploit Guide
This is a collection of guides I recommend to players.
  • This list will only deal with exploits
  • It will not be Platform Specific
  • Its a list of guides that I feel the work is original or most valuable to all players
  • If you ahem don't like it, then I am sorry.
  • If you wish me to add your guide post a link here I will review and add if it fits above.
  • Also I will give most of these to the people who posted them first as I hate repeated threads
Getting to 100
Insane Damage
Dupes, Leveling, Guides, and other Glitches
I don't use exploits on my main characters , But I have made one character where I have tried all these methods for research purposes only. Use at own risk. They can make your game experience boring and can cause other glitches. always Save often, and have at least 3 saves for your character (yesterday, 1 hr ago, most recent mission start)

This list is in no way complete, but should be of value, at least in my opinion.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've just saved this to my favourites so I don't have to go looking for it,
Cheers,
Dave

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
Whoa, there for a sec I thought you were condoning cheats, I read it all and apologize, who's renegader, dang again his name is a link cool anyway classes started today so back to the books, thanks for the carepackage love the fudge. minishew :)

Jaeger

What about keeping your level at 1st and buy up buku soul gems. Merchants seem to have more soul gems at the lowest levels. Collect blue butterfly wings and blue mountain flowers (around Whiterun), make potions of damage magical regen, sell potions, buy up petty soul gems. Take carriage to next town, visit all the merchants who sell soul gems, take a trip to the Mage college, acquire them.

Every time I went by a merch, he had 8 or so in the beginning, now a couple.

The Fletcher in Solitude seems to get the Banish and Paralyze enchant pretty regularly. 2000 gold for a banish dagger with petty soul!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
What about keeping your level at 1st and buy up buku soul gems. Merchants seem to have more soul gems at the lowest levels. Collect blue butterfly wings and blue mountain flowers (around Whiterun), make potions of damage magical regen, sell potions, buy up petty soul gems. Take carriage to next town, visit all the merchants who sell soul gems, take a trip to the Mage college, acquire them.

Every time I went by a merch, he had 8 or so in the beginning, now a couple.

The Fletcher in Solitude seems to get the Banish and Paralyze enchant pretty regularly. 2000 gold for a banish dagger with petty soul!

i-think-i-be-funny-gravedigging-be-funny.jpg

Reaper87

吉光
Does this include the Oghma Infinium glitch and the huge damage/alchemy exploit?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Does this include the Oghma Infinium glitch and the huge damage/alchemy exploit?

If you had of gone through the lists you would see it under Dupes, Leveling, Guides, and other Glitches & then you wouldn't be asking such a silly question...lol

Reaper87

吉光
Sorry for my ignorance, I was just stating the obvious ones in case you had not mentioned them.

Once again, sorry I wasted your time by reading my pointless post. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts