Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Finally Released - Xbox 360 News

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xarnac

Too bad it is so overpriced. I'll still get it, but it's definitely not worth 20 bucks IMO.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
If you know where to get your points, you can easily get 1600 MS points for 15-16 dollars.

Xarnac

What do MS points do for PC players? Hell, even 15 bucks is too much. Dawnguard isn't a third, or even a fourth of the base game. It should have been 10 bucks at the most. Oh well.

Jersey Dagmar

What do MS points do for PC players? Hell, even 15 bucks is too much. Dawnguard isn't a third, or even a fourth of the base game. It should have been 10 bucks at the most. Oh well.

Well, who knows when it'll be available for PC or PS3 players. You're the one posting in section that will be heavily dominated by 360 players. And I think 15-20 dollars is a fair price. If it's too expensive for you, don't buy it, extremely simple.

Xarnac

Well, who knows when it'll be available for PC or PS3 players. You're the one posting in section that will be heavily dominated by 360 players. And I think 15-20 dollars is a fair price. If it's too expensive for you, don't buy it, extremely simple.
It comes out for PC in 30 days. 15-20 is not fair, as Dawnguard is not a third or a fourth of the base game. It's not about expense, it's about principle. How is 5-10 hours of game play worth a third of the price of the actual game? In the end it doesnt matter as Beth greed prevails, I just find it ridiculous.

Jersey Dagmar

It comes out for PC in 30 days. 15-20 is not fair, as Dawnguard is not a third or a fourth of the base game. It's not about expense, it's about principle. How is 5-10 hours of game play worth a third of the price of the actual game? In the end it doesnt matter as Beth greed prevails, I just find it ridiculous.

Actually, the price tag that is attached to Call of Duty DLCs is outrageous. This is not. As much as I enjoyed God of War 3, it was a short game that was priced at 60 dollars upon release. I don't see how Dawnguard is expensive in terms of it's overall length. I'm not going to rush through it, do both sides, with many of my characters. I will find a way to get my money's worth, like I did with the base game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts