Skyrim Creation Kit Released along with Steam Workshop

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Bethesda recently announced the release of the Skyrim Creation Kit which is available to all players who have a Steam account with Skyrim. You may install the creation kit in the tools section of your game library. As the creation kit may be a bit daunting to beginners, Bethesda have set up a Wiki featured with tutorials dedicated to the kit to assist new modders in grasping the basics of the new creation kit. The wiki also has guides for experienced modders.

Bethesda also have created a video introducing the creation kit which can be viewed below:

The "surprise" for fans was a High Resolution Texture pack which can be downloaded for free. In steam, right click on Skyrim and select DLC then click 'View available downloadable content for this game' and redeem the free DLC.

Along with the creation kit, Steam have launched their workshop for Skyrim which can be viewed here. You can install mods extremely easily just by browsing through the workshop and clicking 'subscribe'.

I'm sure many awesome things will be made with the creation kit. Great job Bethesda!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5,437

BFP53

Got mine yesterday Steam updated it for me. I had video card issues afterwards and i had to back my low end card down to medium instead of high. I havent played with the package yet either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts