• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Are you looking forward to this series?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 48 96.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure many of you have seen this awesome video that all Skyrim fans must watch by the GroBroPros on YouTube. If you for some reason haven't seen the video, here it is:

Part 2 has been released:

You definitely should check out their channel and subscribe to them to be notified when new episodes are released and to keep up to date with this awesome series. They also have various other videos that should be watched if you enjoy their work. :)

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts!

Panthera

Don Gato
hahaha!

Evina

Farkas can't do magic!
But still... AWESOMEEEEEE!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Now that was awesome.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
That was hilarious =)) Makes you wonder how they're gonna fight a dragon...

Wilgecko

Premium Member
I'm sure many of you have seen this awesome video that all Skyrim fans must watch by the GroBroPros on YouTube. If you for some reason haven't seen the video, here it is:

How amazing was that? Anyway, I'm sure that the first thing you said after watching the video was "I WANT MORE". Here's some good news: it's turning into a series and there will be many episodes in the future.

You definitely should check out their channel and subscribe to them to be notified when new episodes are released and to keep up to date with this awesome series. They also have various other videos that should be watched if you enjoy their work. :)

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts!
I dont mind the video, I voted no, cuz I'm hearing impaired, be nice to have some kind of subtitles or captioning, but thanks for showing anyway!

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
Fookin sweet vid. Am soon to be subscribed! :)

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
This is great!!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Excellent! Love the attention to detail.

IS it possible to get a bucket to stick on an NPC's head?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts