• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dogtown1

skymo.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

**SkyMoMod V12**

this mod adds hordes of new creatures to skyrim, along with some new playable weapons found in the hands of some of the creatures

there are hundreds of new creatures and 70 new dragon types, plus quite a few new weapons

the mod now has over 30 new weapons, and V12 has added some of my favorite undead types, plus new spells for the spell casting creatures and lots of tweaks

there are 2 sites that I will keep updated with the latest version of the mod, they are here
________________________________________________________________________________

SkyMoMod-V12 - VGUNetwork v2 (Beta)

SkyMoMod V12 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Mod DB
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Skyrim Forums" has a very cool screens area (I'm a screenshot junkie) I will keep adding screens here

SkyMoMod Creatures | Skyrim Forums

I like to add screens of new creatures as I get them done before they get in the next update
I'm always lookin for new ideas and resources so feel free to message me or leave a comment here

I continue to create new stuff all the time and its a lot of work for one guy, if you would like to say thanks and donate, you can hit the paypal link below

Online Payment, Merchant Account - PayPal

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Awesome, i wonder what's next, i am dreaming of a Lava Werewolf, and Flying Mudcrabs....and A Knee Arrow monster who turns everybody he touches into a guard

dogtown1

I tried to add this to my screen gallery and got an error message that said "undefined"
I tried to save the image in another photo program I use, again as a jpg, but I still got the error

anyone know what this is?

dogtown1

the next update for skymomod will be awhile, right now I plan to get the werewolf transformation replacers that I did updated
I've been gettin requests for it and I have lots of new creatures you can turn into besides the vanilla werewolf
this guy is one of them
I just finished the nif format of him (which was no easy task) and I'm starting to rig him now
soon you can run around skyrim as this guy spreading terror :)

(yeah baby)

dogtown1

I'm gonna rig this guy to the hagraven bones, so it will move and act like a hagraven
it seems to fit I think

another possibility would be to make a suit out of it like I did the minotaur and put the suit on a nord and then you could have this guy as a weapon wielding companion

or ...as you say, I could rig it to the werewolf skeleton and make a werewolf transformation replacer

or "D" all of the above
:)

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
oh wow just the other day I was looking all over for this mod after I seen it was gone from Nexus. I remember the one you made for Oblivion which I loved, keep up the good work bud thanks alot

dogtown1

thanks crooksin
actually the oblivion mod was done by "Martigen"
I did the Fallout New Vegas MoMod and now this SkyMoMod

I'm glad you found the mod though, I'm trying to spread the word around I'm still workin
I started a facebook page if anyone wants to see a big stack of screens and maybe "like" the page so word gets around

Skymomod | Facebook

dogtown1

another work in progress
I think I'll rig this guy to a draugr and give him a staff, then add him to the necromancers list so he appears with other necromancers
I did create a spell that summons an undead type, not raise dead, but summon a skymomod undead, I'll give him that too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts