Skryim: Concept Art and Real Game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Why are you drawing meat?

But seriously, I am stunned as ever again. I didn't actually think the game would provide the same visual pleasure as the concept art and I was wrong, AGAIN.

MellowGuy

Nice clip! I might even add that there were scenes in this clip in which the game visual looks even more satisfying than the concept art. Most of the time, the in game looks a bit more bland but not this time!

Jeruhmi

Ah, that's absolutely stunning. I prefer these shorter videos as opposed to length.
Makes me wish I could play it right now :'(

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I am surprised how much of the colors they retained in the actual game. Most of the time I feel like the ambient of concept isn’t properly translated into the game but those are pretty close to the original.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
yeah, the whole place seems very scenic, even inside the houses. In oblivion, all the interiors felt like they were copy and pasted but I'm actually considering WALKING around and be absorbed in the world presented to me rather than running around 24/7 to get from point A to point B without much thought about the scene

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Makes you almost wanna break into other people’s home just to behold their unique, beautiful interior decoration :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts